Thread: New here. page

illusionanddream is offline Junior Member

New here.

Primal Fuel
    Hi all.
    My mum and I have been hearing about paleo on and off for a while now, and have just decided to go for it - i have just ordered the book.
    Basically we have all kinds of problems. I'm 19 and have been classed as over weight all my life. even though when i was younger i was a hell of a lot fitter. however having PCOS (polycysitc ovary syndrom) doesn't help matters. - do any women have this here, and how has this 'diet' worked for you?
    My mum has osteo arthritis of the hips and a chronic cough (which has actually subsided a bit lately) she could cough constantly for up to 10 month was the longest, which of course stopped her sleeping, but she also has problems sleeping. and can go quite a while without eating.
    I'm really hoping this will help us both out and from what i've read of the success stories (and seen the photos - wow, you guys and girls, look AMAZING!!) I think it will really help us out.
    It makes sense really!
    Let me know if you guys have had the same sort of problems and how it's helped you!
    Kassy

Dialit is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Welcome!