Thread: Eating schedule advice. page

afsjesse is offline Senior Member

Eating schedule advice.

Shop Now
    Hello everyone.

Just getting back onto primal in recent days and I find myself having trouble establishing a normal eating pattern around the same times everyday. This is due to my ever changing work schedule that changes day-to-day. Because of this, I'm wondering if it would be better to eat just two big meals per day (breakfast and lunch) which could be at normal times, or would it be better to just eat a late dinner at a different time every night. I want to try and fast for at least 12 hours between my last and first meal, but this is proving impossible as of the moment.

Your thoughts would be great. FYI: I'm trying to lose weight and gain lean mass, 28 yo.

Paleobird Guest
    I only do two meals a day, about 9am and 5pm and I feel no need for lunch at all. But that works with my schedule. YMMV

activia is offline Senior Member
    Try 10am & 5pm or Noon - 7pm. This is easiest for me because I can't stand being hungry at work or making dinner for my husband without eating myself.

Chochobo is offline Senior Member
    i really dont have a set schedule but i fast everyday 14hrs+. if my last meal is at 930 pm then ill eat at 1230pm, or my last meal is 430pm ill eat at 730 next morning. as long as IF it doesnt matter when i eat. it works for me and keeps my body on it toes so to speak. cause then ur prone to eat at the sametime and u cant do that all the time.
    "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

my weight loss story...
    started @400+pounds
    CW: 191lbs 15%BF
    PB: 158lbs 10%BF 33in waist
    UD2(6 weeks): 168lbs 9%BF 31in waist
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread39123.html