Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: When a woman walks away... page

Nicator is offline Senior Member

When a woman walks away...

Shop Now
    ...leaving you with no explanation, but pops up in your life 6 months, a year later...why? Emails like that allude to missing you and referencing things that were between the two of you, followed by long stretches of silence.

And you think "How can this person that I was involved with possibly be so childish as to play at stringing me along", but you can think of no other explanation.

And each time, despite yourself, the reappearance gives you hope, which gives way to crushing dissappointment in the silent weeks that follow...

Why?

shmee is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like she wants to... but has unfinished business elsewhere holding her back.
    Very selfish to do that though. Cut the rope!
    Start Weight: 265.8
    Current Weight: 234.4
    Leptin Reset started Jan 1, 2014

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Because you have no life.

Because you are placing far too much emphasis on this other human being.

Because you need to get out and meet more people.

Because you haven't made it clear that you won't put up with any more of this bullshit.

Because you're not dating someone else already.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Tell her to fuck off. Then you simply move along with your life. Problem solved. If the problem's not solved, the issue rests with you and you need to address why you think it's okay to feel hope over a situation that is so clearly shitty.

Hope I don't come across as a total asshole (just 2/3 of one), but that's how it goes. Either you've moved on or you haven't. If you have, tell her piss off. If you haven't, you need to take action to do so because that kind of horseshit behaviour belongs at a grade 7 school gym dance.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

...or y'know...

The only reason a woman walks away is so that you can watch her ass as she leaves.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Because you are placing far too much emphasis on this other human being.

Because you need to get out and meet more people.

Because you haven't made it clear that you won't put up with any more of this bullshit.

Because you're not dating someone else already.
    I agree with the above 4 of 5.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Tell her to fuck off. Then you simply move along with your life. Problem solved. If the problem's not solved, the issue rests with you and you need to address why you think it's okay to feel hope over a situation that is so clearly shitty.

Hope I don't come across as a total asshole (just 2/3 of one), but that's how it goes. Either you've moved on or you haven't. If you have, tell her piss off. If you haven't, you need to take action to do so because that kind of horseshit behaviour belongs at a grade 7 school gym dance.
    Aye, thy filthy pirate mouth speakest troof.

Go out and date 10 other women, and see if this still bothers you.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicator View Post
    ...leaving you with no explanation, but pops up in your life 6 months, a year later...why? Emails like that allude to missing you and referencing things that were between the two of you, followed by long stretches of silence.
    And you think "How can this person that I was involved with possibly be so childish as to play at stringing me along", but you can think of no other explanation.
    And each time, despite yourself, the reappearance gives you hope, which gives way to crushing dissappointment in the silent weeks that follow...
    Why?
    Tell her that there are Plenty of Other Fish in the sea. Then go here to prove it:
    Free Online Dating at POF.comô

Your next romance will likely be FAR better !

Grizz

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Because you're a beta and she knows that she is the best you can do
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Because you're a beta and she knows that she is the best you can do
    Wrong.

YOU kenn, are a beta.

This guy's a gamma.

Your analysis of social darwinism sucks.

Betas thump their chests and challenge each other for the temporary position of "alpha".

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast