Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Thanks for the welcome, and yep found the threads and read them already

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back, chica!

thanks Geo, Ive missed this place!

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Well, duh. If i had only paid attention I would have noticed you were already there!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

hehe all good
    Official one week of moar fat is Monday but am down 1.6 kg so far, and 4 cm from my waist. It feels like my middle is melting, which it needs to as its my worst area its 40 inches. Gross! But it feels saggier already, its weird.
    I feel great on this higher fat ratio for sure.
    Walked my 5 km early this morning, since its the weekend, and my husband is home. Feels good to get it done already, its going to be a hot day. We are going on a family walk tomorrow around a lake, 4.2 km, and its going to be a slow one with a 5 year old and 2.5 year old walking, so will walk 5 km at night too I think.
    It might seem like chronic cardio, but its only walking, and yes my heart rate gets up, as I am walking as fast as I can (about 52-53 mins for 5km), but I love the break it gives me (I am a SAHM, who studies at home too), and it feels good to me moving. I wish I could run again, I do miss it, but not while this heavy, I don't want to get injured.

Feeling good today. So far have only had a BP coffee and a coffee with HWC.
    I am just not feeling hungry, so I am going to go with it.
    Official one week weigh in tomorrow of eating moar fat.

I realised today I have not binged in months, and not even had the urge too. This is after 12 years of constant binges I couldn't stop, then starving myself to rectify it, which of course didn't work. It was a crazy cycle, and kept me so overweight for so long.
    I am so glad things are finally changing. I can't pinpoint exactly what changed it, since we were primal on and off for the last year. It did stop before the eat moar fat started though, so unsure.

Walked over 4 km with the family this morning, around a lake, which we thought would be a nice flat sunday stroll. But no, it was up and down and lots of rocks, so got more of a workout than I planned but its all good. Afterwards we sat with our feet in the lake and lots of little fish nibbled on our feet, it was nice

OK so I realised last night Tue was my start day, so official weigh tomorrow.

I woke up this morning after a good nights sleep feeling good.
    I have not yet eaten a meal today, but have no hunger. I am just going with this for now. I have had a BP coffee, and a coffee with HWC today, and its 3 pm. Oh and just had a cup of chicken bone broth with a little butter.
    I was intending to eat dinner (new york steak, and broc with butter), but will see how I feel. I am not going to force it, but if there is a little hunger, I also will eat so I am not hungry late tonight.
    Going for my 5 km walk after dinner too.
    Really buzzing and feeling full of beans.
    I am reluctant to change anything until I have given it a full month (I used to just try ever other thing within primal for a short time). There really are so many ways to do this, and I don't want to make it complicated. This is why I don't want to ever diet again, I just want to live. Even checking my macros occasionally is making me feel like I am on a diet, but am just curious to see where I am at.

Damn it I wish I had not given up CrossFit.
    It made me feel strong, and amazing, even though I was one of the slowest, weakest ones there.
    Since giving up I stopped even eating primally.
    I am so stupid! I should not have let the crap that happened get to me. I could have just gone to a different CrossFit, but no I stupidly gave up. CrossFit makes sense. I should have just dropped a day or 2 and then I might not have kept getting injured. But it wasn't just that. It was how I was treated by the trainer. It sucked!

OK so one week on HFLC, I lost:
    1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)
    and 3 cm from my waist (1.18 inches).

Was I disappointed? Yes very briefly, but its a loss. I did think I could lose more. But hey, ill take it. Will keep going as I am and not change any thing for 30 days. Unless I gain in a week maybe.

Woke up feeling quite well rested, but did go to bed at around 8.30 pm although not intentionally, was laying with my 2.5 year old and fell asleep.

Today is going to be over 40 degrees C, so we will get our dogs walk/park play out of the way early this morning. I am scared of temps like that, and so grateful for aircon.

PrimalCon New York
    List of current health issues im trying to correct.
    Mostly inflammation within my body I guess. I have a sore lower back, and sore hips.
    The hips started way back when pregnant with my first son, and the higher my weight, the worse they get especially when walking around or sitting.
    My physio has me sitting on a fit ball, which should have my hips at more than 90 degree angle, but I think I am too heavy for the ball, and so sitting on it is making my hips worse
    I often wake up with a stiff neck too, which is another problem ive had for years. Need to make sure I am using my foam roller to work out the kinks.
    Have to stop the HWC, as its making my candida come back. Can handle butter though, but could be adding to my inflammation.

need to keep notes on everything, so I know what has improved and what hasn't.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast