40 squats
    15 pushups
    30 squats
    20 pushups
    20 squats
    25 pushups
    Wish me luck.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    woo yeah 13:15! Very hard though, but I enjoyed it ha! I need to find more WODs to do at home.
    6:47 was the run part, my fastest km in a while, not bad considering ive hardly been running these days.

Damn my husband did it in 12:19 and he had to walk a little of his KM run, so guess I better step it up Although he did knee pushups and I did incline ones, so maybe that helped him do it faster LOL
    Looking for more WODs to do at home if anyone has any great links/phone apps they can tell me about.

Todays WOD:
    3 rounds of:
    1/2 km run
    50 air squats.
    Took me 18:46 and I am pooped! I did have to do a couple of short walks in my last two runs, legs are stuffed from yesterday.

Currently IFing since dinner last night, hoping to get to dinner, or even breakfast tomorrow. I am feeling OK so far.

I am feeling surprisingly good and not starving.
    Up to hour 20. I have had a couple of coffees with cream (does that make it not an IF?) And a spoonful of coconut oil.
    I am thinking I will have dinner, but if not hungry I won't. I have done way too much eating when not hungry in my life time, so to be able to not is quite a good feeling.
    Last edited by Ayla2010; 11-26-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Wooo one month primal today And I am feeling great. This WOL just make sense.

Broke my 24 hour IF with a roast chicken, with fried (in butter) cauliflower, zuchinni and cabbage (all shredded up). Made a "sauce" out of the onions I cooked under the chicken, and all the juices, just blended it up with a little butter, it was delicious!
    My quads are aching bad!

argh sugar really affects me now, I made a raspberry torte from one of my paleo cookbooks, and I was not going to have any, but i did have some, and now I feel gross It was only honey (i had no maple syrup) crazy stuff!

Todays WOD:
    10 rounds:
    10 pushups (incline)
    10 sit-ups
    10 squats.
    9:22 and it was tough! It seems like not much work, but it really is.
    Will do some sprints with my husband tonight.
    I love CrossFit!!
    So excited about getting more equipment from home.

I am inspired by Glamorama, and I am doing the Leptin Reset starting tomorrow, I have been given hope that I can look good, and I know I can do this, and I just need to be a little stricter.
    Bring It On!!

Did not get time for the sprints, but its OK.
    Tomorrow I start the Leptin reset, and very strictly. The only way I will know if this works, will be to do it properly.
    The not working out will be really tough, as ive just started getting into WODs at home, and I am enjoying them, but its only about 6-8 weeks, maybe less, so it won't hurt me.

And note to myself. Dairy makes me itch in places one should not be itchy. When will I learn, I really do know this. Coffee must be black or not at all.

OK so after another episode of itching and some reading I decided to visit a naturopath. Before I went I had done some reading as I suspected candida in my gut, and she confirmed this when I told her my symptoms. She also did Iridology, and that confirmed issues with my gut.
    She gave me something to kill off the candida, plus some good bacteria. Plus something to deal with the itching.
    I had spent a lot of this morning in the loo but I gather that was meant to happen with the killing off of the candida.
    Last 2 mornings ive managed at least the 50 g of protein for breakfast, with only needing a very small amount of protein for lunch, plus then protein and leafy greens for dinner.
    Actually last night was not feeling very hungry and ate a mango for dinner, not ideal since I am meant to be avoiding sugar, but damn it tasted good, and its a damn site better than maccas which I never crave anymore, but def need to be careful of mangos now I have discovered how delicious they are.
    She also used fancy scales, that calculated muscle mass which was nearly 55 % which I was very happy with, and because of this the calculations they use say I need to lose 12.9 kg of fat to be in a "normal" range, which is a damn sight better than the 20-25 kg that BMI charts say I need to lose.
    When I get there ill see how I feel then reevaluate.
    Still so unsure about dropping the exercise for the reset, I know I feel much better when I exercise.
    I still may do my WODs every second day.
    If I do it today its:
    7 rounds of:
    7 burpees
    7 squats.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast