Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Naturally Primal (I swear I was Ayla in a past life :P LOL) page 2

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    hmm my husband is looking quite skinny, i guess I need to get more fat into him?

Nice 90 ish minute bike ride with our children in the bike trailer, and it was a nice easy ride (move slowly day today).
    I am loving how I am no longer obsessed with numbers on the scales, and I am not weighing myself at all. I used to weigh daily and it was so hard not to.
    Not planning to weigh again now till 1st Jan. But 1st Dec I will take measurements I think. I feel smaller and I feel good, so the numbers really don't matter to me
    And thanks to the "coconut crack" giving up dairy is now possible 2 days without

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Hi Ayla! I was about to hijack Em's journal to ask you a question, but found you here instead . I wanted to know what kind of abdo separation you have?? I'm curious because I have a long term separated abdominus, but it's above my belly button! What does the surgery do? I have awful visions of staples

And hi to another kiwi!
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Hi Jac
    The muscles get sewn back together If you look on youtube for vids of a tummy tuck they usually do that at the same time, so you can see what they do. I did find a great video once of one.

bah had a coffee with cream and I feel siiiiiiiick, so stupid!

Argh dairy really is my problem, after that earlier coffee I am soooo bloated too, after my belly had been going down over the last few days. Ah well I just wanted to be sure, and now I am. Back to the coconut crack

and I seem to have itchiness in certain areas that seems to flare up after dairy only :/

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the info.

I'm dairy intolerant, too - one thing I've learned over the years is that if I'm gonna cheat, don't cheat with dairy!! It's just not worth the pain . . .
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

yeah dairy seems to suck for me (it was ok when I was drinking watered down lite milk, blergh!)

b - 2 X Coffees with pure cream (stupid again, but i ran out of coffee and not buying more for a while)
    l - homemade chicken broth with cabbage
    tomato slices with colby cheese as "crackers" (cheese doesn't seem to make me feel sick. Hmm maybe its actually the coffee not the cream?)
    d - grass fed lamb chops with cabbage and zuchinni fried in a little butter (again butter seems not to affect me).
    Delicious lamb chops, very expensive, but so worth it.

Exercise was meant to be sprints for PFB, but did not get to them tonight, walked 45 mins this afternoon, and will do sprints tomorrow.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast