Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Naturally Primal (I swear I was Ayla in a past life :P LOL) page 19

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I didn't see them at CF here, but did google them once I saw them mentioned on here.
    Although I didn't look at where to buy, ill try ebay first.

Wow thanks NZ passport office. One week from sending form, to receiving my sons passport renewal. Awesome service!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Although I didn't look at where to buy, ill try ebay first.
    shipping is usually the issue so try local if you can. you can also see if anywhere local has them as you can try them then.

Will do that
    Really trying to get up and vacuum lol, but MDA keeps distracting me

A reminder to myself why I need to give up coffee and dairy:
    I am starting to "need" coffee again, so that tells me its time to ditch it.
    First step will be stop the coffee, will keep the cream to use in eggs, until what i have runs out. Then will just cook with butter and coconut oil. One step at a time I guess.
    Last edited by Ayla2010; 01-20-2013 at 06:49 PM.

Oh and this was last year. Not long after the last photo I stopped CrossFit, and went back to eating grains and refined sugars.
    I gained almost 20 kg, actually was 16 kg, so close enough.
    3 weeks ago nearly I started again, and have lost around 3 kg (official week 3 weigh in tomorrow).

Now its time to get serious, and that means giving up coffee and cream, and probably even butter 100%, but will see how things change after dropping the first 2.

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    ill have to look into getting some.
    Now I am curious about these club bells. If you find them in Sydney can you let me know? I was just thinking of getting kettlebells...

Quote Originally Posted by katemary View Post
    Now I am curious about these club bells. If you find them in Sydney can you let me know? I was just thinking of getting kettlebells...
    I will do

OK so no loss this week, stayed the same, but my waist went down 2 cm to 99 cm! So no longer over 1 m around. so happy about that. TOM due on Wed.

Seriously, I have tried everything over the years of losing weight (13 years).
    This way of life is the only way that has made me lose weight, while still feeling good, and "normal".
    Eating low fat higher carb made me tired all the time, constant headaches and digestive issues. Tired and cranky with my children. Laying on the couch while they watched movies.
    Is this any way to live?
    HFLC primal makes me feel incredible. I am much happier. Yes I am losing weight slowly, but its not a race and its not my number one goal. I want to feel normal and happy, which I do. If this changes then yes of course I will re-evauluate what I am doing.
    But I have never ever felt this good in the last 13 years, so bugger of to those who say I am doing the right thing.
    I am getting my life back, and people like these young fit males who have never felt the way I do, can just bugger off. They are lucky they realised before it was too late for them.

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Seriously, I have tried everything over the years of losing weight (13 years).
    This way of life is the only way that has made me lose weight, while still feeling good, and "normal".
    Eating low fat higher carb made me tired all the time, constant headaches and digestive issues. Tired and cranky with my children. Laying on the couch while they watched movies.
    Is this any way to live?
    HFLC primal makes me feel incredible. I am much happier. Yes I am losing weight slowly, but its not a race and its not my number one goal. I want to feel normal and happy, which I do. If this changes then yes of course I will re-evauluate what I am doing.
    But I have never ever felt this good in the last 13 years, so bugger of to those who say I am doing the right thing.
    I am getting my life back, and people like these young fit males who have never felt the way I do, can just bugger off. They are lucky they realised before it was too late for them.
    I love this "bugger off" attitude! I'm happy that you're doing what makes you feel good. I've been doing this for 3 years and still tweaking. Yeah, it does really bother me when 20-something fit dudes tell me to eat more food and do HIIT and everything will be fine, and I should be freakin' Barbie... I agree with you that happiness is key!!!!

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast