Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Naturally Primal (I swear I was Ayla in a past life :P LOL) page 18

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    wow Ayla, that sounds brilliant. I am sure that my DH would be happy for you to practice on him too ! However I am tooooooooo ticklish for such indulgences ! LOL
    enjoy playing around with the templates
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    wow Ayla, that sounds brilliant. I am sure that my DH would be happy for you to practice on him too ! However I am tooooooooo ticklish for such indulgences ! LOL
    enjoy playing around with the templates
    Ill need some people to practice on soon LOL. Ill have to advertise on Gumtree my services for free I guess. Not sure but will work out that part when I get there I guess.
    I love massages
    I am quite bloated today, but my TOM is due in a few days, so will be interesting to see how that affects the scale on Tuesday too.

I must go back to walking every night. I haven't for a week or so (apart from dog walking with the family, but thats not like how I was walking). Unsure why I haven't been going, but I did enjoy the fresh air though.

Primal Primate is offline Senior Member
    Wow! Lots has happened on your thread since I last checked in. Congrats on the exam and so jealous of your husband who gets to enjoy his fill of free massages! As for the others in forums that was some slap down drag out "discussion". I have to agree with others who said to not let it get to you - the internet takes all kinds of people to make it click and sometimes we meet up with others who are fundamentally against everything we stand for. I say move on and leave them be (which is what it would seem you have done) Good on ya! If what you are doing is working for you then that's all that matters. Keep on it and share your success - to hell with the nay sayers! Hope you had a great weekend!
    Cheers
    “There are only two options regarding commitment, You’re either in or your out. There’s no such thing as life in between.” – Anonymous

"Das Beste oder nichts" - Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler

Thanks PP. Hope you are doing great too
    We have gone from super hot weather in Sydney, to crappy and raining. Oh well, this week I WILL get my ass into the gym and lift some weights. Not sure exactly what plan I will follow, maybe similar to Starting Strength.
    Will do:
    Squats
    Deadlifts
    Over head press
    Bench press
    Maybe add in some cleans etc. I wish our gym had kettlebells too, must buy some for home.
    Weigh in tomorrow. TOM due in a couple of days, so dunno what will happen on the scales.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Ill need some people to practice on soon LOL
    come live over here! you can always practise on me!!!!

i have some clubbells. i love them. i also like lunges and some form of row for the back. my current faves too are one legged exercises like leg press and hamstring curls which are very nasty indeed.

Id move back to NZ tomorrow, but no-one will pay my husband enough over there unfortunately so he would not be tempted . Ive tried LOL.
    Clubbells look interesting.

yes clubbells are awesome. i have a 6kg set and you would think they would be too light. things like iron crosses which i can do relatively easily with a 6kg dumbbell are very hard with the clubbells. the theory is they are 3d movement as it is an extension of your grip whereas dumbells and kettlebells break your grip so are 2d. if you do a barbarian squat, ass to grass, with a clubbell it is a whole body movement. after 10 i feel totally stuffed and after 20, i am passing out LOL

ill have to look into getting some.

you can prob get them easier in OZ. i had to get mine shipped down from Chch. apparently the cross fit peeps use them but not around here that i am aware of and none of the MMA guys i know had heard of them. i originally got them as i kept putting my rotator cuff out and i was getting very irritated with having to wait for it to get better and work around it for about 4 weeks, then restuff it and go thru it all again. so i looked into ways of strengthening it instead so it didnt happen again and i found clubbells.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast