Thread: Naturally Primal (I swear I was Ayla in a past life :P LOL) page 17

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    who, what, how, where?????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member

I am absolutely shaking with rage. These people are not right about my body and what works for me.
    Clearly this place is not for me. Its now ruined, I thought I would be able to have discussions with like minded people who know this works, not trolls who have no life.
    Its time for a break from here again.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    ayla sweetheart do not let it worry you. dont get sucked in to arguing. i know what works for me at this stage but it is a fluid thing. i actually appreciate other povs as so much of the stuff i have learnt, i have learnt for people who put the opposing point of view. sometimes i learn good stuff from them, sometimes i learn how not to be, sometimes i learn i am maybe missing something. you get the drift. chill and dont stress it. read, take away what you want and ignore the rest. all our realities are not the same. and also do NOT stress when you are about to do an exam. you need to get good marks and pass for yourself.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    I am absolutely shaking with rage. These people are not right about my body and what works for me.
    Clearly this place is not for me. Its now ruined, I thought I would be able to have discussions with like minded people who know this works, not trolls who have no life.
    Its time for a break from here again.
    Calm down, eh?
    It's the internet. It's like a CrossFit box only people pay *even* less attention to manners and social sills.
    Here's how I think of it:
    My journal = my home. Might get some unwelcome guests, but I get to evict/slapdown anyone I don't like.
    Other people's journals = their home. I should be kind, well-mannered.
    Other people-who-I-like/respect's journals: try hard. Please find me coooool - maybe one day they will like me back.
    The other threads = troll bait! Hello, kitty, kitty. Come to mama. (Especially that David Brennan person - shoot to kill)
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

yeah im over it.
    I know their way works for some, and my way, works for me, and plenty of others.
    But it has reminded me I am spending too much time on here, and I need to spend more time with my children, and studying etc.
    I will stick to the important threads, I don't need to visit the main forum, really I don't.

Exam is done, I think I did OK, will find out next week I guess.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    It works even better if you enjoy it as entertainment. Srsly.
    Like a tennis match or I dunno - death match for idiots.
    Let the smarties like PB and Cori do the heavy lifting and just sit back and enjoy the spectacle.
    Except David Brennan. That cretin needs to be castrated (he's already clearly enjoyed his lobotomy).
    There used to be a very entertaining chap - Darth Friendly - who'd just poke people for fun (although PB attests his direct messages were hanging offences). I enjoyed reading his outre madness. Then there was a laddie who was always high on some new illegal substance and posting under the influence.
    What can I say? It's a broad church. Not everyone is here on the same mission you are. That's okay.

If you don't like it, treat it as humour. That's how I approach my effed up job - I'm only there for the LOLZ.
    Last edited by badgergirl; 01-18-2013 at 12:13 AM. Reason: verb/noun confusion
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Yeh Ayla - I agree, take no notice, and just enjoy the company that motivates and interests you.
    Well done on the exam, and I hope you sleep well tonight
    Catch you tomorrow
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Thanks to you both

Am doing a half fast this weekend (bone broth and coffee with HWC). Not feeling hungry anyway.
    Will not be using BP coffee anymore, will have meals instead, but still have coffee with HWC. Would like to cut it out eventually, but not right now (my teeth are getting yellow , need to remember to do the oil pulling each day).

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    On to unit 2 for my course, Remedial Massage (out of 24 units ). This one is exciting, and I am sure my husband will be excited I have to practice on him. Later I need to find actual people to do a massage on, so that will be interesting. Will def practice on my husband a lot to gain confidence first. That is part of assessment 4 (out of 4) ,so a little way away yet. First one is making a brochure on the benefits of remedial massage, so am about to play around with some of the templates on microsoft word first.

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast