Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Naturally Primal (I swear I was Ayla in a past life :P LOL) page 13

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Wooo 98% on my first Animal Homeopathy module.

just received module 2, and its all about nutrition mostly. And I am so excited, it talks about why grains are so bad for our pets. This stuff excites me!

I am leaning more towards animal Naturopathy stuff over human, but because I am doing a very expensive course that will take me 2-3 years, I will find a way to do them together. Mobile pet/human naturopath? Maybe. I will also be qualified in Remedial Massage. After this animal homeopathy certificate, I will do the diploma.

I got interested in this stuff 5 years ago, when I found a tumor on my dogs ear. I looked into natural ways to deal with this, and found Holistic Animal Medicines. I used a herbal remedy called black salve to remove the tumor, along with homeopathic remedies. That healed well. In looking into all this I realised the problems were started by commercial pet foods, vaccines, flea treatments, and years of steroids for bad skin that he had. I removed all of these from our lives at this time. As well as moved to natural cleaners, personal care products for ourselves. As well as a more natural diet for our pets (sadly I did not discover primal for ourselves back then). I laxed on his diet for a bit last year. And a few months ago, he had a new tumor, on his anal glands this time. Treated this the same way, and it also healed well. I have just recently found 2 more smaller ones on his body, and I am treating them the same. He spent more of his life unhealthy, than healthy, so I know these lumps are going to probably keep popping up. And while he is still happy, and 100% his normal self, I will keep treating them the same way. Yes I don't know what is going on inside his body, but will keep away the chemicals, and keep him eating raw meaty bones, and just go from there. He is a small daushaund x, and is 11 years old already. He was my first baby I had him even before I met my husband.

This unti is so amazing, talking about what damage all these commercial foods, and chemicals do. Its primal blueprint for pets really

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    98% - wow Ayla - you rock.
    keep at it ! I always say that if you can make money doing something that you love - go for it !!!!!!!
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Thanks Gwamma!
    I don't know ill make a ton of money doing it, but I will enjoy it.

Argh so frustrating. There is one kennel/cattery in NSW that used to take homoeopathically immunised animals (we used them 4 years ago). But now they are saying they don't now, but the woman has to check with the owners. But its so dumb. If all these other animals are immunised, why are they worried about my animals causing a problem. Looks like we will be looking for a house sitter for our NZ trip later in the year.

I will offer to get their titres tested, that should satisfy them hopefully.

Actually our 2 youngest pets are vaccinated, as they came that way unfortunately, so its the older 2 that I need to check.

Blergh, got my yerba mate tea, and its horrible and bitter. It has left an awful taste in my mouth and I didn't drink much.

OK so the kennel seems happy enough to let us come there. They were happy with the suggestion I get my oldest dogs titre levels checked, and if shows immunity to the 5 things dogs get immunised against then we can go to their normal kennels. But if not, they will take them, but they will be kennelled away from the other dogs, but will still be taken to the same yards to exercise as the others (at separate times) but still, you can't sterilise grass, so LOL. But anyway. Will still look into house sitting though, as it might be a better option.

Oh and note to self. 1-2-3 Breeeeathe !!!

My weight history:

as a child I was "normal" as far as I was concerned, I could wear nice clothes, including jeans! Haven't worn jeans since I was a teenager. But I was never weighed and I guess we were fed CW "healthy" We had the odd takeaway meal of fish n chips, but weren't really given "treats" except easter and xmas. But as soon as I got a job at 16, I spent all my money on clothes and junk food for me, and I often bought my friends lunch.
    Interestingly enough I didn't put on weight though, but I was quite active, biking to school, and walking a lot. Just looked it up and it was only around 12 km each way, but I spose that is a lot of biking/walking. Biked that distance mostly, but did occasionally walk it. No idea why.
    I turned 18 and moved out of home. Didn't have much money to eat much, so think I lost weight, I remember pants always being too loose around my waist, but fitting around my ass. I know I was wearing a size 12 from Glassons. God I couldn't shop there now :/

Moved to another town to live with my real mother again. We ate takeaways often. I then met a guy who turned out to be emotionally abusive. We also ate a lot of shit, he had his own issues with food. I know my emotional eating started around here. He made me feel like the most worthless piece of shit on earth, this was probably the lowest point in my life. I did try to harm myself a few times. I never wanted to die, but I was close, I guess thinking about it now, I just needed attention, but still my mother was not there for me at this time.
    My weight got up to some where over 80kg, I found weight machine print outs from an old diary a while back.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    It took 2 years to get out of this relationship. I am unsure how much I ballooned over this time though.
    I met my now husband straight out of that relationship, not the wisest thing, as I never ever truly found myself. Still working on that now really. But anyway.
    Emotionally eating continued. After a year into this relationship we moved to Australia as he got a job. He asked me to come, and I figured why not. I had nothing really in NZ for me. Not long after that my mother followed us here.
    I weighed myself at someones house our first new years eve here, and i was 100 kg. I cried. Then I asked the person whos house we were at if his scales were right. He said they were. I couldn't believe I had done this to myself.
    But yet I did nothing.
    Fast forward a year or so, and my husband and I were discussing having children, he wasn't ready, but I told him it had to be now or I was leaving. The meanest thing ever, but I had always wanted them, and we nearly had one 2 months into our relationship. I feel bad for forcing him into it but he says he doesn't hate me for it, so thats something I spose. My weight was bought up, and he didn't think it was healthy to try yet. I said if a dr said it was OK to try then could we. He agreed. I went to a Dr who didn't even weigh me, just asked my weight, and I told her 100 kg, but as I found out not long later it was 107 kg.
    She didn't seem bothered, and that was that. We tried for a couple of months, but nothing happened, but when you don't have a regular cycle what do you expect. I joined weight watchers, and lost 6 kg, and got pregnant, but miscarried. We got married just before this (that baby was a honeymoon baby). I hate looking at my wedding photos, I feel disgusting. We got married in a registry office, but I did buy a nice dress, and I thought at the time I looked nice
    Next cycle after this, I fell pregnant with my now 5 year old. I ballooned to 122 kg. Within a month I had gone back down to 101kg. Lots of the weight I gained I guess was fluid. I did eat so badly and I believe I ate my way into Gestational Diabetes, which towards the end was diet controlled, so no need for insulin. I struggled to move around, i had to wear pjs most of the time, and I just felt plain awful. I could not wear shoes as my feet were so swollen, I wore slippers.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast