Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Naturally Primal (I swear I was Ayla in a past life :P LOL)

Shop Now
    Thanks tons
    Appreciate the thoughts
    YAY for cm lost. How old is your daughter?

I am down 500g (1.1lbs) and 2 more cm off my waist (not quite an inch).
    So in 2 weeks, that is -2.1 kg and -5 cm.

I can't complain about that really

Hey Ayla2010,
    I read through your journal - awesome work and progress, try not to be too hard on yourself! Keep up the great work and I look forward to the coming entries.
    Cheers!
    “There are only two options regarding commitment, You’re either in or your out. There’s no such thing as life in between.” – Anonymous

"Das Beste oder nichts" - Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler

Hey Ayla2010,
    I read through your journal - awesome work and progress, try not to be too hard on yourself! Keep up the great work and I look forward to the coming entries.
    Cheers!
    “There are only two options regarding commitment, You’re either in or your out. There’s no such thing as life in between.” – Anonymous

"Das Beste oder nichts" - Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler

Thanks PP

oops actually 700g not 500g, but not changing my signature, not worth it.
    Can't add lol

In my efforts to spend less money, and to use less nasty crap on my skin, I will experiment with this:
    http://cavegirleats.com/2010/12/29/cleansing-redefined/

I'm not as label conscious as you, but I use the organic care range of shampoo and conditioner (available at the supermarket - Woolies, at least). Seems to be made of mainly coconut.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Thanks BG, but I won't buy stuff like that from the supermarket I buy the bare minimum I can get away with from them, like tuna and toilet paper.
    I do use a natural shampoo bar currently from Primal Life Organics, hand made, but I don't want to order stuff from the US all the time.
    Will use in conjunction with baking soda and ACV I think. I bought some jojoba oil, and castor oil today, so will see how my skin reacts with using these things.
    Thanks though

OK so sugar is so out for me. I knew this, but I thought id try making the cream cheese clouds i've seen posted around, but did not want to use fake sugar, so used coconut sugar. While making it I was eating the mixture, and ate probably 1/4 of it and it tasted damn good! Then afterwards I was overtaken by a beast. I wanted to eat everything I could find, which I managed to resist, for the time being anyway. My mood went downhill, and then about an hour later I got exhausted, and still am (going to bed soon (its nearly 9pm here). I just felt terrible. Also my candida itch got really bad a little later too, co-incidence maybe, but who knows. Ive always known dairy was a problem, so why do I keep going back? Although in this instance, it had to have been the sugar that was the problem for me. But I have to just stick to the butter for dairy for now, as that alone seems to be OK.
    Hopefully tomorrow I will wake up feeling rested and be able to carry on as I was.

Shop Now
    OMG I just ate eggs without feeling sick! Eggs have made me feel sick for ages. Even recently. I still feel sick after pork sadly. No clue on that one though.
    Awesome!

Food for today:
    BP coffee
    Pork belly slice
    Coffee with HWC
    2 eggs, scrambled with butter, bacon, chili flakes and cherry tomatoes.
    Last edited by Ayla2010; 01-15-2013 at 08:40 PM.