Thread: Stand-up Workstation page

Lapin is offline Member

Question Stand-up Workstation

Shop Now
    Since 'gear' is one of the subheadings I believe this is the correct place to ask...

Has anyoner here seen or own a Safco Muv Stand-up Workstation? What are your thoughts on it?

Of the measly 8 Amazon reviews, a few of the positive ones come from people who've reviewed nothing else or written less than three reviews so I don't trust them entirely.

It looks like a good replacement for my current computer desk, however none of the stores in my area stock it. Amazon can ship it in two days, but at a shipping weight of 62 pounds I'd hate to discover it's a POS cause I'm not paying to ship it back.

If you have another workstation to recommend, please post a link.

mistigi is offline Member
    Here is what I bought recently:
    TrekDesk Treadmill Desk

Amazon is very good with returns, I have recently returned a treadmill I was not happy with, they paid return shipping.

During my research this desk was also highly recommended by many: GeekDesk. Its height adjustable so you can work while sitting or standing.

sigzephyr is offline Senior Member
    My son and I both have these. We are very happy with them.
    Ergotron 33-344-200 WorkFit-S, Single HD <span class="nobr">Sit-Stand Workstation</span>

Lapin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mistigi View Post
    Here is what I bought recently:
    TrekDesk Treadmill Desk

Amazon is very good with returns, I have recently returned a treadmill I was not happy with, they paid return shipping.

During my research this desk was also highly recommended by many: GeekDesk. Its height adjustable so you can work while sitting or standing.
    I am not a fan of the TrekDesk. The GeekDesk is a wonderful concept, but the price tag seems 'institutionalized' $800 is too rich for my blood for a flat table top.

Quote Originally Posted by sigzephyr View Post
    My son and I both have these. We are very happy with them.
    Ergotron 33-344-200 WorkFit-S, Single HD <span class="nobr">Sit-Stand Workstation</span>
    I like this but it's meant to work with the desk you already have. I want to go vertical not just for the health benefits, but also to open up some space. I'm probably going to order the Safco one, I'm just waiting for Amazon to drop the price back down. Their idea of gearing-up for Black Friday apparently means raising all their prices. >:-(