Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fruit. Evil, evil fruit. page

dragonjax is offline Senior Member

Fruit. Evil, evil fruit.

Primal Fuel
    Dang it, I think that fruit has become my new sugar. I crave fruit, and I eat too damn much of it, and I eat it when I'm not even hungry. Argh.

(Still worlds better than eating too much damn chocolate. Still. Argh.)

Just needed to say "Argh."

Argh.

dado Guest
    Well, like you say, it is better than eating too many twix bars.

activia is offline Senior Member
    Been there. I'm pretty bad because I'm a confirmed sugarholic. I would go to the farmers market and finish a pint of blueberries before checking out! Then I'd have my second pint on my way home! I have to literally eliminate when I am getting out of control. At least now I only get out of control with fruit instead of with every sweet thing there is.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Cold turkey? They don't give you that many nutrients that you can get in other foods anyway.

Yes I go cold turkey, its the only thing that works for me...I can upramp slowly but not downramp. It must be hard and fast. Just like I can get up 10 mins later every day and eventually I'm getting up an hour later... then I'll go boom and wake up 2 hours earlier and start all over again.

I don't think fruit is necessary for our health. Fruit is not always in season if you think about it. I will add it back when its a good idea for my goals and psycologically. I actually had half an apple yesterday with no ill will, restraint I might not have had 3 weeks ago.

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    What's wrong with fruit? How much fruit are you eating? What are you goals?
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

dado Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    What's wrong with fruit? How much fruit are you eating? What are you goals?
    his subconscious goal is to eat a lot of fruit

Chochobo is offline Senior Member
    nothing wrong with fruit shoot i just baked a lowfat coffee cake made with a blueberry jam with 2 cups of berries, stevia and some tapioca flour and added it to the middle of 2 layers of cake
    Last edited by Chochobo; 11-11-2011 at 10:01 AM.
    "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

my weight loss story...
    started @400+pounds
    CW: 191lbs 15%BF
    PB: 158lbs 10%BF 33in waist
    UD2(6 weeks): 168lbs 9%BF 31in waist
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread39123.html

otzi Guest
    When I first started the Primal Blueprint almost 1 year ago, I refused to give up fruit. I was eating 2-3 bananas, apples, kiwis and a whole melon every day. For the first time in my life, I wasn't eating cookies, chips, and candy bars. I lost a lot of weight and then hit a stall. Re-examining my diet and reading up on fructose led me to limit the fruit I was eating. When I cut most of it out, I lost weight again. Similar stalls were broke by cutting out dairy, potatoes, rice, and artificial sweetners. So, my advice is eat what you want, but if you aren't getting results follow the PB and see what you can tolerate.

I currently eat 1-2 servings of fruit a day, mostly berries but sometimes a banana or pear.

Just the fructose in it.... too much fructose not so good. Is it a carb up day Chochobo I thought you didnt recommend sugar for that

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast