Thread: 2 Month Update page

Prima[L] Facie is offline Junior Member

2 Month Update

Primal Fuel
    Well...its been two months since i began this journey, and all I have to say is WOW!!! In August I was tipping the scales at around 210#. I started quasi dieting and got down to 199.5#. This is when i discovered MDA and the Primal lifestyle. I dropped around 10lbs my first two weeks and was simply amazed...then a minor plateau. I was able to break through using IF and upping the reps in my weekly Sprint workout. Today I weighed in at 179! Its absolutely t a surreal feeling knowing that i am in the best shape of my life and weigh now what i weighed as a Freshman in high school.

Other feats:
    Last weekend with 0 training (besides LHT and Sprints) my wife (SAD...but getting interested with Primal), dog, and I completed a 5k for charity. With my insane energy levels i wanted to run it, but my wife didn't want to...so i didn't. However, we ran some and walked some. Compromise is good! The most interesting thing about this is that we finished in LESS time then we did a year ago when we actually RAN a 5k after "training" for it!!

I was bored yesterday and was going stir crazy in the house (been rainy and cold all week). So i threw on the VFF's, got the dog, went outside, and just started running. I'm not a runner...i hate running...but for some reason this felt right, like my body wanted to do it. Well 3+ miles later, and i was done. It was pretty crazy to realize that i can just go run if i want to (not that i will often, still not my idea of fun... haha).

Lastly, I have been using an online BF% calculator since i started. I know it's not 100% accurate, but at least it's consistent. I started out at 24%, last month i was 17%.......Today 14%.

My next update will have pictures. So stay tuned.

GROK ON!

Collin

tapper47 is offline Senior Member
    Wonderful!

touchdowntodd is offline Senior Member
    great to here! it never stops if you dont stop!!!
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Chochobo is offline Senior Member
    very nice keep it up, ur doing great!
    "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

my weight loss story...
    started @400+pounds
    CW: 191lbs 15%BF
    PB: 158lbs 10%BF 33in waist
    UD2(6 weeks): 168lbs 9%BF 31in waist
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread39123.html

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Hey Facie - congratulations on the continued success.
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Lmans77 is offline Member
    great job... prima facie evidence that Primal works!

bad joke, I know, but I couldn't help going there...

Prima[L] Facie is offline Junior Member
    Lmans - Haha! glad some one other than myself finds my forum name entertaining!

Update: down to 175.

Facie