I already made a few posts, so I thought I would introduce myself.

I started paleo about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks ago. The first few days were brutal but I was getting very little sleep at the time due to school, so it likely had more to do with that then the change in diet.

So far I am really pleased with this new way of life. I have already lost around 5-10 pounds. I do not measure/weigh myself, but my pants are fitting MUCH better. I have plenty of energy throughout the day and no longer think about how hungry I am all the time. I barely need my coffee in the morning-but I still enjoy it.

The largest obstacle for me is my sever lack in cooking skills. Before this cooking entailed popping a lean cuisine pizza in the microwave or ordering a double stack at Wendy's. I am optimistic that these skills will come with time though.

The only other real obstacle is not liking meat all that much. I love burgers but never got into steak, pork chops etc. I have always been a bread and pasta girl. I could go through a loaf of bread in a day without much thought. It's absolutely amazing that I never get too overweight.

I am happy to find this forum. I have been reading little tid-bits about paleo through other sources but decided to take the plunge after finding this site. I am hoping to get plenty of information from all of you and hopefully starting giving some of my own soon.