Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: A bit tired of Durianrider lying about the paleo/primal diet... page 50

peril is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiNinja View Post
    How come tropical island people are so fat??
    They no longer eat their ancestral diet. Read Weston A Price's Nutrition and Physical Degeneration
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peril View Post
    They no longer eat their ancestral diet. Read Weston A Price's Nutrition and Physical Degeneration
    Yep. It also depends which Islands you go to. Some still have populations that still eat traditionally (eg. Parts of png, vanuatu) others where they now rely on imported sugar and hydrogenated fat laden foods.

Even worse impacted are those who have moved from their homes to places like New Zealand, Australia and I assume) the US. They historically tend to be in the lower socioeconomic and and educational brackets, with more health issues in general, higher rates of obesity and diabetes then other populations in the same countries.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

SteveRB is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    He still looks like a meth head.
    I had to bump this thread, because the latest news from Durianrider is that he got crowns for all his teeth. He bragged that he saved money getting it done in Bangkok for 15k, instead of the 50 to 100k it would have cost in Australia.

Maybe pouring pure organic white sugar into his fruit smoothies wasn't such a good idea.

Wildrose is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRB View Post
    I had to bump this thread, because the latest news from Durianrider is that he got crowns for all his teeth. He bragged that he saved money getting it done in Bangkok for 15k, instead of the 50 to 100k it would have cost in Australia.

Maybe pouring pure organic white sugar into his fruit smoothies wasn't such a good idea.
    He needs more fat soluble vitamins, big time.

LadyIsis is offline Member
    I have always had energy problems and digestive issues until I went primal/paleo. I have already lost 20 pounds and have began running again. I hate it when ignorance is what some people feast on rather than food that has been proven to be our best sources of nutrients. Since the beginning and until the end of time, men of all kinds will personally attack others who have different lives and views from their own. I live in the south, and we hunt all the time, but only to eat the meat and nothing is wasted. Ketosis can happen to ANYONE, not just those of us who consume meat. It is about being properly educated, guided, and having some effing respect for the animals we eat, and the animals we are. But, alas, a man would rather chew off his own leg than get assistance from another whom they deem different.

KimchiNinja is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRB View Post

LMAO, classic!

For such a smart guy he's pretty stupid. The link between carbohydrate consumption and tooth decay goes back 10,000 years. You'd think a thinking person could save both 15K and their teeth.

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950