Thread: DailyBurn Beats FitDay page

jpickett1968 Guest

Why does everyone enjoy FitDay so much? I just logged in to use it and when I attempted to enter in a recipe, I couldn't get it to find almond flour or omega 3 eggs. ??? That stuff is second nature to DailyBurn. Perhaps the stats or graphs are better? As far as tracking calories now and then I advocate for DailyBurn.

mike_nyc is offline Junior Member

I agree with you on that one, I used it once and got so frustrated that I never used it again.

magnus84 is offline Member

I'm going to have to give DailyBurn a try then, but honestly FitDay works like a dream for me.

Not done yet...

beckinwolf is offline Member

Wow, I went over to DailyBurn to try it out and its not bad. I love how it breaks it down into brands of specific foods. Like for instance, I just fried my eggs in coconut oil so you get to pick which brand of coconut oil did you use, etc. Pretty cool.

Carpe Diem!

maranne is offline Senior Member

It seems a good site but being in Europe and not having the brands you are using in the US, fitday does nicely.

M

janaturner is offline Junior Member

Fitday makes it really difficult (or impossible) to find the foods you want. I don't think there was much choice when I first started using it and then I had so many custom foods that it worked fine for me. However, I just checked out Daily Burn and it looks so much better than Fitday and few others I've looked at. I think I'm switching!

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

I tried DailyBurn but I don't like it. It doesn't let me add my own amount of the food I ate, instead I can only add the number of servings consumed... at least I gave it a try!

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

magnus84 is offline Member

i just tried it today as well. I am impressed, but not enough to switch from FitDay. And I had a similar issue as Raphael. Plus fitday has more additional tools (or at least dailyburn didn&#39;t make their site as easy to navigate and find exactly what you need.

But there were things I found there that FitDay doesn&#39;t have, so i am keeping an account for both so that I can occasionally log in for those few things.

Not done yet...

MandyGirl77 is offline Junior Member

I didn&#39;t have any luck with fit day either. I use caloriecount.about.com

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

I just signed up for caloriecount, looks promising but I still prefer the simpleness of fitday!

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>