Thread: thought I was alone!

thought I was alone!

Shop Now
    I farted.......I was not alone.

Lady in my office left embarrassed and mad without saying a word.

too much protein?
    RLTW

That's funny - but glad I didn't have to smell it

Yeah all my farts smell really heavily of bacon, even when all ive had is beef.

On the plus side though, I am DEFINITELY farting LESS than I was before I went paleo. Right before the change, I was like a constant gas cloud. Obviously something wasnt happy down there.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

I still get the raw broccolli farts sometimes but nothing as bad as when I was eating grains. I was like a methane factory.
    Integrity is what we do when nobody's watching.

I rarely fart unless I eat grains or beans.

When I do, it rarely smells.

So the overall impact of my farts is probably on average 1% of my pre-Primal fartilocity (yes, fartilocity. I just made up that word and I am keeping it).
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Shop Now
    I was on a very fast elevator when I worked in downtown Denver once... with several people... the elevator came to a screeching, stomach jumping halt between floors and the lights went out.

Someone screamed and grabbed my arm and I farted very loud...

That is my funniest fart story.

I mos' debinatly fart way less eating primal. Much more feminine about my back passage ... grin.... as if THAT is what I worry about.