Thread: Taking the Primal Plunge page

Sp2go2adventure is offline Junior Member

Taking the Primal Plunge

Primal Fuel
    Hello Everyone,

After researching several healthy eating and life strategies I stumbled to this site after a few hours of searching. Several hours of googleing later, I decided this would be a good fit.

I am a 25 y/o Male, approximately 5'9, 170lbs,(Still need to find someone with a scale I can use, don't think my doctor wants me to visit him to use his scale ahah). Most of my fat is concentrated from my waist to neck. I am looking to lean out and drop around 10-15 pounds.

My biggest goal taking on this lifestyle is to see if I can significantly reduce the effects of asthma on my life when I am sick and exercise, eat healthier, and pursue a more active lifestyle. I would love to talk to someone about how this diet has helped them and what their experience is now with asthma.

I was very active in highschool and still had the same problem with having excess fat in my upper region. Even burning thousands of calories a day while playing sports and working out I could never get that six pack, or lean upper body I was after.

Today is Day 1.
    Cut dairy, sugar, and bread. Giving my coworkers my nice blueberry muffins i just made was hard, but it was even harder to kiss sweets goodbye.

Look forward to sharing stories, enthusiasm, and advice as I start this epic journey.

Ben

**IF someone could recommend a good blog or site to keep track of daily info as I would love to track my progress and look back on this experience that would be awesome.

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    There is a Journals section of this forum that people use quite a bit for keeping track.

Also, check out the Success Stories forum- this is a good place to go to find others that have cured/reduced their asthma symptoms, or even eliminated it entirely.

You don't seem like you are overweight, or not by much. Do you know your body fat percentage? Either way, your body will recompose itself pretty quickly as you eliminate grains and sugar.

Good luck.

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the Tribe!
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!