Thread: Gave away my bread box.... page

Kimpress is offline Junior Member

Cool Gave away my bread box....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That's a BIG deal for me... coming from a place where a hot loaf of french bread was equivalent to crack..... I am pretty proud.
    On the other hand, I have not been doing as well as I should. This morning did not start off well. My toddler was up at 4am and things really just continued on that path... not a good excuse I know. So a handful of truffles, a corn tortilla and some noodles and I am feeling pretty bad.

Ok venting and admissions aside I guess I should introduce myself...
    My name is Kim and I am nearly 32. I weigh in at a disgusting 234, although I have improved considering my weight was originally 242.2 before my Doctor suggested going grain/sugar free. I have had trouble this past week and a half but really overall I have never felt healthier in my life and really want to strive to make this a real lifestyle change. So, it has been three weeks so far. My pants feel a lot looser, I'm down a few pounds and feel pretty great (when I get to sleep lol) And... I gave away my bread box.

I am going to try to check in every day because I really need the accountability and support. I'm excited to join all of you and get to know some cave brothers and sisters!

Halloween 014..jpg

barefootmerle is offline Junior Member
    Welcome Kim! I was also up at 4am with kids. Don't beat yourself up about slip ups, just continue on the path.

BTW, I can't part with my bread box. It's where I keep the things that I don't want my tall dogs to steal! LOL
    Last edited by barefootmerle; 11-11-2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: typo

Kimpress is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Barefoot I am so excited to have a healthier life. And just need to take it one day at a time.