Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Duggars expecting 20th child... page

Dig62 is offline Member

Duggars expecting 20th child...

Shop Now
    Just wondering what you all think of this...

Duggar Family Expecting 20th Child: '19 Kids And Counting' Mom Pregnant

Duggar's 20th Pregnancy: Is It Safe? | Fox News

Due in April, 45-year-old Michelle Duggar knows about the complications her age may place on her pregnancy, that's why she's putting in a good hour each day on the elliptical she was given for her birthday. "I'm really in better shape than I've been in 20 years," she said.

So could this be the last child for the big family? "I don't know how it happened," Jim Bob joked. "We didn't want to stop at an odd number."

"We are so excited," Michelle said. "I was not thinking that God would give us another one, and we are just so grateful."

PrimalClay is offline Senior Member
    She should be careful, after 19 kids this one might just crawl out when its ready. :-)

Never heard of them before but it looks like that's what they want, so it's awesome. From pics they look like a very decent family. But it must be quite a challenge to handle the logistics of having 20 kids.

And the comments on Huffington Post? Just a bunch of frothy mouthed keyboard critics without any idea of family values. Most of their comments make no sense at all.
    Primal Matrix - primal/paleo news feeds aggregator
    LowCarbFlix - carb free videos

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    This is all I can think of. Sorry:
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

crackedpot is offline Member
    IMO if they want that many kids that's their deal: however they must need to be in the public eye to pay for them - just my opinion anyway.

Dig62 is offline Member
    Many of the people on this forum support primal eating on the basis of being environmentally friendly, but having 20 kids because God tells them so is perfectly okay? I think all of us agree that the world is overpopulated as it is, do we not? Just throwing this out there.

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    It's not anyone's business but their own. If they can raise them and care for them responsibly and the kids are loved and cared for, all the more power to them.

Having that many kids is not for me though. Yikes!
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

crackedpot is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Griffin;621049]It's not anyone's business but their own. If they can raise them and care for them responsibly and the kids are loved and cared for, all the more power to them.

But it is everyones business - they're on TV

Linny is offline Senior Member
    If they want to have that many kids, it's their business, but I have to say I'm really surprised that they are having more after the difficulties from birth 19. I believe I read somewhere that the doctors told her she shouldn't have any more after that one for some reason.

Dig62 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    It's not anyone's business but their own. If they can raise them and care for them responsibly and the kids are loved and cared for, all the more power to them.
    Do they? Or do they rely on the older children to raise their younger siblings?

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast