Thread: First week living Primal! page

bbeich is offline Junior Member

First week living Primal!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey everyone,
    I am just summing up my first week of primal living and I love it! For the past 4 years I have battled my weight, ranging up to 50 lbs up and down every year. Trying everything from weightwatchers to curves and just simply counting calories and have been successful losing weight just not keeping it off. I have stuggled to find a healthy way of living with really no good excuses. So here I am-
    Highest weight: 205 lbs
    Lowest weight: 150 lbs
    Height: 5'5
    Female
    I dont really have a goal weight I just want to be healthy and take action before I get completely out of control. This of course will hopefully lead for me to LGN!!!! Any advise helps and I am excited to meet people going through the same thing as me! Thanks!

drewmeister is offline Junior Member
    Get Mark's book Primal Blueprint. It is on sale for the Amazon Kindle for $3.99. The best $3.99 for a book I've spent.

Amazon.com: The Primal Blueprint: Reprogram your genes for effortless weight loss, vibrant health and boundless energy (Primal Blueprint Series) eBook: Mark Sisson: Kindle Store

bbeich is offline Junior Member
    Thanks I will! How are you enjoying living primal, are you going all out eating primal and doing primal fitness or what, I am doing both hoping to get the full effect! Glad to meet you!

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the Tribe, both of you. You're in for an interesting experience to say the least.
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!