Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite desserts page

jky Guest

Primal Fuel

I am new to this. I bought coconut and frozen berries. What can I do? I have a swEEEt tooth and hope to make a tasty dessert with these ingredients. I tried some almond butter too...heavenly. Dark, dark chocolate is wonderful, too.

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

Mine is frozen banana topped with almond butter. I'm eating it right now actually. It's good with cottage cheese too, for those days I'm low on protein! Served with coffee, yummm...

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

jky Guest

YUMMEEE!

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

Be careful though, you risk being skinned alive by mentioning "dessert" here.

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member

avocado chocolate pudding!

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Avocado chocolate pudding for sure!!! My mom has an avocado and some overly-ripe bananas on her counter, calling me to come make pudding out of them.

I also like to take my frozen blueberries and microwave them, and sprinkle Z-sweet (erythritol) over them. Very sweet.

Another one I did yesterday was to take some apples I canned (in water) and heat them in a small pot with cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice, a tablespoon of butter, 3 tbsp of Z-sweet, and 1/3 cup of walnuts, and just enough water to simmer down into a syrup/sauce. It&#39;s done when the water reduces and the walnuts aren&#39;t crunchy anymore.

jky Guest

Sounds great. And I will keep the D-word on the down low...still getting used to all of this...

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member

I made a fantastic cheesecake the other day with 3 pkg cream cheese, a banana, 2 cups mixed berries, 1/2 cup heavy cream, vanilla, and 8 eggs. OMG so delicious. Made the crust out of almond flour vanilla pineapple and a pinch of salt in the food processor, but you could easily do crustless!

I usually go for Coconut oil bark, or whipped cream or chocolate whipped cream tho. Low carb high fat dessert-ish enough to take the edge off!

The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

I would love to have that recipe Lil_EM. My birthday is in a couple months and I want to have a cake. The flourless valentino sounds yummy but I&#39;m afraid I can&#39;t handle something that complicated. I absolutely LOVE cheesecake though, so maybe a cheesecake would be a good way to go.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member

ice cream cake

cheesecake

chocolate chip cookies

You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast