Thread: Girls trip to Tunica to gamble, any advice page

trob1234 is offline Member

Girls trip to Tunica to gamble, any advice

Shop Now
    This weekend is my annual girls trip to Tunica Ms before our husbands start their weekend trips to AK duck hunting. I am so excited but this will be my first trip now that I am primal. There will be buffet for food, I am really not worried about breakfast, I can have them fry me up some eggs and eat bacon and fruit. Dinner I guess I will stick with shrimp and crab legs and lots of veggies so I can be certain that no gluten is in any seasoning. I am gluten intollerant so desert will need to be fruit and maybe a cheesecake if it is crustless. Alcohol I am thinking of sticking with wine. I am gonna pack a cooler with my coconut manna, homemade salad dressing and coffee creamer. Any other tips welcome.

La.C is offline Member
    TUNICA!!!! Awesome. I am originally from Memphis and Tunica used to be the spot for my husband and I when we wanted to have a hot date night. Jealous of the duck you will be eating soon. My dad only does deer and turkey. I don't think you need any more tips. I would say "Eat lots of prime rib", but that's just me.

trob1234 is offline Member
    Oh prime rib sounds good too. Yea the duck I am looking forward to. My husband looked at me so strange when I ask him to please save me all the duck livers he could this year. I have come to like chicken livers and can't imagine how good wild duck liver will be. I keep telling my husband I need deer but he is trying for a big buck and said he will get me a doe toward the end of the season so no deer yet. We live on 100 acres so anytime I want he will go out and get me a turkey as we have way too many around. They dove hunt every year but they don't last long, we eat them so quickly. I have lately been trying to get my son to go out and get me a rabbit but no luck there. I guess I need to learn to hunt these days.
    Last edited by trob1234; 11-09-2011 at 06:11 AM. Reason: added something