Thread: New to MDA and Primal way of eating page

RockiCocoa is offline Junior Member

Primal Fuel

I'm really glad I stumbled upon MDA and the PB way of eating. I've done Atkins in the past and it did work for me...but then, the carbs called my name and I succumbed. I just relocated from MN to GA and find there are no good health food stores around me and I'm struggling to find my resources (thank the Lord for the internet!) But this web site and this forum has been very helpful to me so far. The meal ideas and recipes are wonderful! THANK YOU for the wealth of information within the forum and throughout the site!

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." ~Jim Elliot

Chelc is offline Junior Member

Welcome Rockicocoa! I am pretty new myself. I also did Atkins before. I really like so far how PB is more relaxed and natural (more clean) than Atkins. What differences do you see?

erstad17 is offline Junior Member

Welcome RockiCocoa. You'll find that people here are real supportive of each other and willing to share encouragement.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Welcome to MDA. Glad you found us!

You're going to love this forum. The people here totally rock. We don't all always agree on everything, but everyone's super informative and very supportive. There are a lot of great discussions and so much to learn. Everybody's very encouraging while you learn what works best for your body.

emmcubed Guest

Welcome! I'm relatively new, also (July, '09, I think, was when I registered) but I visit every day to see what's going on and I ALWAYS learn something.

Tip #1: Burgundy Pastured Beef in Grandview, TX ships nationwide. It's local to me, but it will cost a little to Georgia. However...IT'S AMAZING. I will pick up my current order tomorrow.

Now I'm off my soapbox about them.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

Welcome, RockiCocoa.

I'm gonna second DR on this---the folks here are incredible...

I LOVE this Forum <3

lars1000 is offline Member

Welcome RockiCocoa,

try this link for grassfed beef and other naturally raised meats.

http://www.eatwild.com/products/georgia.html

belto Guest

Welcome! I&#39;m very new here too and on my first week PB. Everyone here has been so helpful and willing to share information, experiences and their thoughts whenever needed which has been so wonderful

All the best,

Emily

RockiCocoa is offline Junior Member

Wow, everyone here is so supportive and helpful. Thank you for that! :-)

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." ~Jim Elliot

aboutsaffron is offline Senior Member

The area I&#39;m in is a bit tough to find stuff as well - none of the grocery stores seem to carry grass fed beef, although I can get organic chicken & eggs. I have to go to about five different places to find stuff like coconut oil, almond flour, & the like.

Eventually, I hope to be able to purchase the beef as others do, but right I&#39;m sticking with fish, chicken, & pork (mostly bacon), & I&#39;m doing just fine. At least in GA you&#39;ll be able to find good produce in season better than in MN!

And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair
    Kahlil Gibran

http://simplesunshine.wordpress.com