Thread: 5 weeks Primal and Loving it page

Stephen73ta is offline Junior Member

5 weeks Primal and Loving it

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Been primal for just over a month now and let me tell you I feel like a new person! Sleeping much better, more energy, stronger, leaner and look great! I'd say I'm probably 80-90% primal. I do cheat a few times a week, but I hit the gym hard 3-5 days a week so I hope that makes up for it! I'm new to these boards and was wondering if there was a section of the forum that had advanced primal workouts? I overlooked the fitness and athletes sections, but I felt like most of the workouts in the fitness section were too novice for me and the other section was geared towards marathon runners and triathletes.. I guess you could say I'm looking for some weight lifting programs geared towards primal or some cross fit circuits.. Maybe a sprinters guide? Help me out if there is!

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Have you read the Primal Fitness e-book? (Click on the link at the top of the page that says "Start Here".)

The basics of primal fitness are as follows:
    1. Walk a lot.
    2. Lift heavy things.
    3. Sprint occasionally.

What do you want to do? These three things can be scaled up or down as much as a person can handle- the Fitness and Athletes forums have marathoners and bodybuilders, as well as bodyweight gurus, beginners, MMA fighters, derby girls, crossfitters, people with severe injuries- All these people can apply the three fundamentals as best they can for themselves. What do you want? It's all there.

Melbouch is offline Junior Member
    Bognor Regis in the UK in other words Englands answer to Malibu!
    I'm 5 weeks in too and I also feel much better and I've lost 10lbs. I wanted to do more wieghts and while looking about the MDA forums found a suggestion for The New Rules of Lifting For Women. It makes as much sense to lifting as PB does to eating and there is a blokes version. Give it a whirl, it's working for me although I do get the 'what's a woman doing in the weight room' looks from the other guys at the gym.