Almost 2 years ago I was overweight and on a few meds. I turned 40 and decided to take control of my own life so I began a journey to heath and fitness. I lost just over 50 lbs in just 4 months time doing 1.5 hours of cardio everyday, eating low carb and low fat with just 1200 cals a day. I got off all my meds. I soon became very tired of the constant cardio and was hungry all the time. I became obsessed with food and bordered on an eating disorder if I didnt do something else. Due to my constant running I developed an injury that put me out of the running anyways so I found Paleo/primal. I was leaning more toward the paleo to start with lots of fruit, veggies and lean meats so I was still hungry all the time. Food was taking over my life. Now I am trying Primal with lots of protien, fat, veggies and very limited fruit. I seem to be doing ok but learning to just maintain my current weight just seems to be very hard. I am either losing or gaining. I am a stay at home wife and mom with just a teenage son at home now. I am trying to stick with just weight lifting a few days a week and one day of sprints. I also love to ride my bike from time to time. I am 42 yo female 5'6" weight goes up and down from 122 to 128. Last time I had my fat % checked by a personal trainer she said it was 18% but I was still running at that time. I feel like it is more like 20% by the way I look. Would love to hear from some who have gotten to their goal weight and learned to maintain. Oh and I have been primal on and off for 6 months and have been 80% for the last month. We have one night a week we go out to our favorite Mexican restaurant.
Sorry so long and drawn out

Here I am when I started almost 2 years ago a size 14 at my daughters wedding

Here I am now a size 2