Thread: Primal Aussie Girl showing how the primal lifestyle supports an active body

Threaded View

Primal Aussie Girl :)

Hi all!

First allow me to introduce myself, my name is Elyse and I am a long time Paleo/Primal convert.

After suffering many of the health problems the SAD (standard Aussie diet ) causes i turned to Traditional Chinese Medicine and a primal lifestyle to get my health back, lose 25kg, get my degree in Chinese Medicine, and ultimately marry my personal trainer! (a fitness addict much!)

SO... now to my new adventure, and the reason I have FINALLY joined this forum after many months of reading, is to raise some support for an Aussie primal girl heading to the US to film a new TV series called the Search 4 Hurt.

My husband and I will be travelling around the US, looking to try anything and everything fitness. Bootcamps, Crossfit, Marathons, you name it! (Would LOVE to catch up and do a workout with Mark actually)

Matt my husband is a former professional triathlete so will take the reins with the fitness side of the show, but i will be focusing more on the nutrition and lifestyle part. I will be trying to get the Primal way of life as much attention as possible because i believe it is the BEST and HEALTHIEST "diet" around.

Hopefully some of you will be interested in following our journey. Our website will be live on the 15th Nov, but in the meantime you can 'like' our facebook page to keep up to date with what we are doing, and watch all the latest videos

Search4Hurt | Facebook

Thanks for taking the time to read,

Look forward to hearing feedback from other primal people as we go

Cheers,

Elyse
    Last edited by search4hurt; 11-07-2011 at 02:17 PM.