Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobies page

PrimalLace is offline Member

Boobies

Primal Fuel
    Can I talk about my boobs for a minute?
    I know I am new here... and y'all don't know... but seriously, who better to discuss your ta-tas with than total strangers.
    I have always had biggens. Early bloomer, DD by high school, blah, blah, blah. Not perky or perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but looking good with a supportive bra under a t-shirt.
    Anyway... enter pregnancy. Gargantuan melons appear.
    Enter breastfeeding. Size variation, daily, in the ka-pow up to holy-sh!t range.
    Enter post-bfing weightloss. I seriously do not even recognize these puppies anymore. They are small(ish) and totally lacking fat. I went from close to 190lbs down to about 165 and I think 10 of those pounds were in my boobies.
    I don't necessarily want my biggens back... the smaller ones make me look and feel overall trimmer... but I do want what I have to feel full and supported. So, talk to me about pectoral muscles, good bras, skin shrinkage, surgery... anything to make me feel like I have boobies again.

And sorry to anyone who came in here expecting to talk about some sexy titties... I'm talking flop.
    Last edited by PrimalLace; 11-05-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Ingvildr is offline Senior Member
    I breastfed my kids. Give the girls six months to a year post breastfeeding to for things to redistribute themselves. Things will firm up and tighten for at least that long afterwards. As far as bras go- I hate underwires with a passion, I've never had one that didn't stab me. I'm not small, single D after breastfeeding and I have a teenaged daughter who is a petite 5'3" with DD. So we have gone through bra misery. I find that cups with no stretch are best with wide minimally stretchy straps. We tend to be very short bodied and high busted so we have to find very short straps as well. Wide bands with at least 4 hooks in the back fortify things best. Yeah we tend to wear pretty industrial looking bras, but they shape and support nicely and believe it or not most comfortably. As a historical re-enactor I find Elizabethan corsets are pretty darn comfy and supporting(not nearly as extreme a victorian corsets, more like a girdle). My daughter would put a good firm shaped exercise bra over her normal bra when she had to run in PE in school. She found that either one alone just wasn't enough to stop painful bounce. She had a couple of the other large busted girls in her class following suit within a month. The normal to flat girls couldn't figure it out until they told them why. These days the effects of being post forty and gravity are definitely taking hold.

Ingvildr

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    my pcos gave me breasts that aren't 'normally' shaped (rounded) and fluctuating hormones and weight loss haven't been as kind as i wish it'd have been

my game plan is pushups to help the area get firmer and perkier, and if i don't wear underwire bras then my boobs don't look so hot. it shapes them

i can't say much about skin shrinkage or anything, my fingers are still crossed i get lucky on that one
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    this thread lacks pics
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

jmday is offline Senior Member
    California Native living in land locked Kansas
    My girls were huge in high school My best friend and I were nicknamed the boobsy-twins, if that tells you anything. fast forward to post kids and weight, they were LLL. i had to buy special bras etc. my nick and back always hurt.

i finally chatted with my hubby and said i need to explore a reduction. he was very supportive. So we started the process. The morning of the surgery I asked how small I could go with them. Seriously he said, let me take a trace of his hand to give to the surgeon. HAHAHA.

best move I ever made. Even with the pain after the surgery, my neck and shoulders stopped hurting immediately. They took about 4-5 pounds of breast tissue from each side. Now the girls are happy and I can wear normal size bras.

Do what's right for you and it will work out.

Ken - seriously??
    Julia
    Starting Weight 235 - Dec 1, 2010
    Started Primal Mid January 2011
    Current Weight 183
    Goal 160

Get Outside Already!

http://moderndayfitandfood.wordpress.com/
    http://moderndaydesigns.wordpress.com/

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmday View Post

Ken - seriously??
    What?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    this thread lacks pics
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

JoPaleo is offline Senior Member
    this thread lacks pics
    +1 oh kenn, i love u. lol!

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    this thread lacks pics
    These are not the boobs you are looking for.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

wiltondeportes Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I agree with Kenn...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast