Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Places for PB food etc in Australia- list page 9

Ataahua is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I've seen Cleopatra's bathing milk at my local The Health Emporium on Bondi Road near the corner of Denham St but I hadn't noticed if they stocked the cream too. Also Mainland Butter and Anchor butter are both grass fed and found at most of the big grocery stores

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ataahua View Post
    I've seen Cleopatra's bathing milk at my local The Health Emporium on Bondi Road near the corner of Denham St but I hadn't noticed if they stocked the cream too. Also Mainland Butter and Anchor butter are both grass fed and found at most of the big grocery stores
    I didn't know that Mainland was grass fed, good to know! I've been buying the Macro Organic Butter, assuming it was grass-fed, does anyone know for sure?

maxshralp is offline Junior Member
    struggling to find grass fed ghee and butter here. I got some allowrie ghee from coles' (also saw beef drippings) and some mahajara's choice from woolworth's. anyone know if these are grass fed? the MC tastes better so far.

also can't find kimchee/sauerkraut (except from a can).

loving the grass ged beef/kangaroo free range chicken and wild salmon prices though!

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ataahua View Post
    Have you seen both of those butters in the supermarket? I have not yet, but really want some now to make ghee.
    Do you know if Allowrie uncultured is from grass fed cows? I rang Fonterra but they sent an enquiry off for me so now I wait.

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxshralp View Post
    struggling to find grass fed ghee and butter here. I got some allowrie ghee from coles' (also saw beef drippings) and some mahajara's choice from woolworth's. anyone know if these are grass fed? the MC tastes better so far.

also can't find kimchee/sauerkraut (except from a can).

loving the grass ged beef/kangaroo free range chicken and wild salmon prices though!
    Where? I've never seen ghee in my supermarkets! What section is it in?

Athanasey is offline Senior Member
    You can get bottled ghee in the indian food section of Coles or cold ghee in the dairy section next to the lard/drippings. Not sure about the other supermarkets but I'm sure the'd have it too.
    Became Primal August 2011

SW - 84kg / 185lb
    CW - 60kg / 132lb
    GW - 60kg / 132lb

Sourcat is offline Member
    I bought ghee from the dairy section next to the butter in Coles.

Sourcat is offline Member
    Oh, and I am in love with Well Naturally Sugar Free 70% Dark Chocolate. It comes in mint or plain & is sweetened with stevia. I'm not sure if it is PB or not, but it is really good.

the allowrie ghee by the butter doesn't taste as good as the indian ghee in the international section. any one know if either are grass fed?

also im a bit curious about how grass fed the jalna biodynamics yogurt is.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    also curious about jalna organic vs A2 yogurt. anyone have experience or knowledge of their dairy quality?

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast