Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Places for PB food etc in Australia- list page 29

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Found Valhorna 85% chocolate yesterday at Simon Johnson (Deli/gourmet grocer in Melbourne). Tastes amazing!!!!

zizou is offline Senior Member
    Anyone know where to get spaghetti squash in Melbourne? Seems like a forbidden fruit..

ozbuckley is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SophieE View Post
    Sydney: Real sauerkraut: the Russkis deli on Bond rd in Bondi makes their own sauerkraut and sells it in Tupperware containers. Crisp!
    Hey Soph, How much is it for this Sauerkraut? Im assumming its homemade/unpasteurized right?

You know if they use organic cabbage and good quality salt?

Thanks!

ozbuckley is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozbuckley View Post
    Hey Soph, How much is it for this Sauerkraut? Im assumming its homemade/unpasteurized right?

You know if they use organic cabbage and good quality salt?

Thanks!
    Its ok, i found it out myself =)

they dont use organic cabbage. and its unpasteurized... selling for around $9/kg.

SophieE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozbuckley View Post
    Its ok, i found it out myself =)

they dont use organic cabbage. and its unpasteurized... selling for around $9/kg.
    Yeh, I didnt think they would use organic. And I don't reckon the salt would be anything fabulous. But I haven't been able to find unpasteurized anywhere else. I would make my own but I'm so unmotivated to do so for some reason...

oldmate is offline Junior Member
    Gday dudes and dudettes!
    My names Rob. Been primal for about a year now and I love it. New to the forums so just thought I'd say ello. Have tried the aldi beef and its alright. Not a bad price for not a bad product. Anyone get there tucker from NEw Harvest in Seaford?
    yeeha
    Rob

davecoconutty is offline Junior Member
    I buy my stuff mostly through honesttogoodness.com.au, they have a good selection of organic coconut products and aussie grown walnuts. They arefantastic. Ian's Meats on Oxford St in Darlo is much cheaper than Hudsons and have a good line in organic pork.

davecoconutty is offline Junior Member
    Sorry that's goodness.com.au, just did my order and the address was wrong. They've got organic prunes in. Tum.

SophieE is offline Senior Member
    A word on Grill'd burgers. Someone commented on them earlier about their meat being grass fed and their offering of a bunless burger on request but none of use were sure about the oil they cooked with. I asked at the Grill'd in Woden, Canberra and they said the meat isn't cooked in any type of oil at all! Wonderful!

Englishman in Oz is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Anyone ever managed to fing Lindt 99% choc in Queensland, anywhere from Sunshine Coast down to the Gold Coast? Brisbane would be ideal, but I've never encountered this mythical slab of confectionary. I wanna try it. People say the Lindt stores have it but they seem to be only in NSW & VIC.

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast