Thread: PMS, bloating and not loading weight page

Search4Seoul is offline Junior Member

PMS, bloating and not loading weight

Primal Fuel
    Sorry about 'loading' stupid atomatic type with my iPod.

I've been on a part primal diet since Aug. And a strict 90% primal eating for the past 2 weeks. This week I've gotten really bloated from PMS. Mentally it's hard to see/feel a jiggly stomach and retain hope that I can lose weight. The bloatedness usually lasts a week. Last night I had 300 calorie pack of chocolate and ate a bunch of sunflower seeds (lack of another snack food in my house). Sigh.. Anyway of naturally bring down period bloat?
    Last edited by Search4Seoul; 11-02-2011 at 12:05 PM.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    What's your water intake like? If you are snacking, it probably means you aren't getting enough food at mealtimes. What's your average day like food-wise?

I found that my bloating evaporated when I went primal. I eat 2-3 eggs with nitrate-free bacon in the morning (or a smoothie with mixed berries, protein powder, & coconut milk, or a banana instead of the berries). If I'm hungry for lunch I eat leftovers from dinner (veg and meat, often spaghetti squash with some kind of meat). Dinner is veg & meat. Pretty simple! Everything is cooked in olive oil or coconut oil.

Also I must correct you: "giggly" would be a laughing stomach! It's "jiggly"
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Search4Seoul is offline Junior Member
    Thanks! It's 3am here in Seoul, I'm not the best speller in the morning.

Yesterday I IFed for breakfast. Had 2 boiled eggs and a small orange around 10. An odd korean lunch served by training center I was at. Apple for snack. And dinner was some pork bits, tomato sauce and veggies. Then I had 2 boiled eggs and that helped the hunger. Then I hinged on some chocolate, sunflower seeds, and orange.