Thread: And he fixes Vibrams too... page

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member

And he fixes Vibrams too...

Primal Fuel
    I had often wondered about the old fashioned shoe repair and alterations shop in the town where I work. I couldn't see how the business survived for so long. I imagine the owner as a little old man.

Yesterday, I was stopped in traffic right across from the store. It was then that I got a good look at the door. It said "Vibrams Repaired here".

Way to keep up with modern advances!
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Oh, nonono, ive been confused by that too. I think its that they'll repair REGULAR vibram soles, since the company Vibram has been making regular shoe soles for decades before they made the VFF.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    I've had combat boots resoled years ago with new Vibram soles when the originals were too worn down.

He might fix the FiveFingers, but I wouldn't assume that, I guess.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Oh well, it was fun to think of while it lasted. I don't actually own a pair of five fingers.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    I know, i WISH there were VFF repair places, now that I've seen that a small hole is wearing through the second toe of my favorite pair
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    Give the cobbler a shot. They usually fix luggage, zippers and other things that need stitching and have the tools for it. As far as resoling VFF's I think you're SOL.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.