Thread: Halloween Experiment - Scary! page

Shanster is offline Senior Member

Halloween Experiment - Scary!

Primal Fuel
    My husband and I hit our 30 day mark Oct. 30.

We wanted to do an experiment once we were primal for 30 days and appropriately chose Halloween to do so... we ordered a small take and bake pizza from our favorite pizza place to see how we'd feel after consuming grains from a regular pizza crust.

SCARY!

We got a small pizza... loaded with sausage, garlic, spinach and extra sauce.

We ate it. Felt ok...

Until 2:00 AM... then we were both awake, couldn't sleep, both restless, my husband snored way more than he normally does and I was kicking him/elbowing him the rest of the night - we both woke up not liking each other much this morning!

We finally said "f-it" and got up for our morning walk with the dogs at 5:00am in the dark with the stars.... then we liked each other again. grin.

I decided I like my sleep and my husband MUCH more than I will ever like pizza.

Good experiment tho!

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Reinforcement of your chosen path is always a good thing. Nicely done.

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    We told you so ... neener, neener.

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad you "liked" each other again. It's too bad you had to suffer through the night though.
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

dado Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    very good.

i snore a lot when i fall off the primal path, and then i do not snore when i get on the road again, and start walking down this road, and it is the best road to take between the villages