Thread: Spankin' Brand New page

Falconhand is offline Junior Member

Spankin' Brand New

Primal Fuel
    First impressions are important. I'm not exactly brand new to Primal Living, just going to be a lot more dedicated to changing my life this time.

I started following the Primal way on the advice of a close friend after she noticed how miserable I was with my body and my food intake. Honestly, I started this to lose weight quickly and all that jazz. I never expected that this would take over every aspect of my life.

What was a journey to be skinny and hot became an odyssey for me. I found that my thinking, way of living, everything about me changed - for the better. I was making more improved, healthier choices all the time. I wasn't feeling guilty about what I was putting into my body. I began playing more with my two children. I felt good about me. I am nowhere near skinny (I want to be strong now), but I have changed on a fundamental level.

I joined the forum today because I've gotten into a slump and Mark's Insider really hit me. The information and inspiration came just when I was thinking of giving up. I found a small inkling of mental clarity in my carb-induced haze.

I'm glad to be here and hope to make many friends during my stay.

-Falconhand

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Welcome aboard! It's always nice to find people who have already begun their journey and are just popping by to say hello

I am also on a quest to be strong, as well as resolve some mental issues.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! Hang in there! Come here often for support!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Falconhand is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thank you!