Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween page

Alex Good is offline Senior Member

Halloween

Shop Now
    So is anyone else cheating for Halloween? I'll be having some candy and pizza.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Bosnic is offline Senior Member
    I have absolutely no interest in eating grains or candies. I think the mentality of primal/paleo diet being a "limitation" causes one to want to cheat in a way.

I don't subscribe to that mentality. Bread, candies... they're just not "food" to me.
    Last edited by Bosnic; 10-31-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Lawbat is offline Senior Member
    Good chance i have a little candy (just a little)

more likely going to have some booze

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    IS THIS thread real life??? cmon....

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    I totally bombed myself this weekend. Boozes galore, jello shots (I did make them sugar-free lol), pizza, pizza, candy, candy, burrito nachos, all kinds of junk...

Now I know what it feels like to be SAD again, and I don't like it much. That's why today's lunch is cherrystone clams and wakame seaweed as soup.

Junk food was fun. Yes, it was worth it. I'm happy to be back on plan again.

jaye is offline Senior Member
    Candy is no longer food to me either but I've been struggling with what to give to trick-or-treaters. I have to come up with something soon or hide in a dark house tonight. :/

Bosnic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaye View Post
    Candy is no longer food to me either but I've been struggling with what to give to trick-or-treaters. I have to come up with something soon or hide in a dark house tonight. :/
    In light of the possibility of being known as "that one house that gives out healthy stuff", I would probably just not do anything. lol

elainevdw is offline Senior Member
    I'd have some candy if I had eating well lately, but unfortunately the celebration at my office has been going on for the last week and I've hit the candy bowl one too many times. Sugar makes me totally cranky and upsets my stomach, so no-thank-you!
    ~elaine. twitter, primal journal.

Quote Originally Posted by vontrapp View Post
    CoWorker: What? Cmon live a little.
    Me: No thanks, I'd rather live a lot.

JennaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosnic View Post
    In light of the possibility of being known as "that one house that gives out healthy stuff", I would probably just not do anything. lol
    little plastic rings or erasers are always cool. much better than raisins lol

dado Guest
    PrimalCon New York
    Sadly, I've squandered my binges prior to my 40 hour fast this past weekend. I encourage everyone to pig out today, though, because this is the best time to do it in all of the calendar year.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast