Thread: New Paleo restaurant in Berlin... I hope it catches on. page

tcb
    tcb is offline Senior Member

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    I love the comment about:

A U.S. News and World Report said the regime, otherwise known as the Caveman diet, would 'likely disappoint... and was the least effective for weight loss.'
    But a poll beneath the review revealed that 3,292 people said that the diet had worked for them, compared with just 85 who said that it didn't.
    Lol, that was US that were all up in arms about that poll, and went to vote
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Yet another reason to go to Berlin! Props to the Germans for resisting the siren song of civilization all the way up to the dark ages. I just hope the dish pictured is an appetizer and not an entree.

US News and World Report, like all US media, receive an enormous amount of advertising dollars from the pharmaceutical industry. Enough, in fact, to influence the editorial slant. The last thing that industry wants is for people to cure themselves with food.