Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Primal Pregnancy Journal (HannahM34) page 2

maba is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

FNW: No, I don't think so but I haven't paid attention to it either. I'm also not having a great appetite.

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

really goes to show how differently our (people in general - not just you and me) bodies react to things! hehehe.

I think the low appetite thing is normal in first trimester (though it's also normal for some women to be ravenous. haha) but that is AWESOME that you still have high energy levels. I must admit I'm a bit jealous.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

hannahm34 is offline Member

Lunch: Chicken breast

Almod butter/ celery

Dinner: Rest of left over chicken (ugh)

1/2 an avocado

whey protein shake w/ almond butter

walked 3.5 miles

FNW/Maba: my smells has been very intense!! I can't even stand my favorite scent from bath and body works. =(

I hope that gets better!

Are your clothes tight yet??? My pants are already tight! Yikes!

Breakfast: 3 hard boiled eggs

Lunch: 3 hard boiled eggs/ almond butter/celery

Dinner: Pot Roast

Lifted weights and walked 3 miles

I've lost all the muscle in my arms and legs that I used to have...I'm trying to tone back up. I don't know if this is possible since I'm pregnant

Only my bras and smaller shirts are tight cause I grew a cup size there. Wearing my "skinny pants" still though. My regular ones fall down. I'm sure it won't be much longer though. The scale seems to be moving slowly up now.

Be thankful for having an appetite that allows your pants to get tight! Hehe. You sound like you are doing great.

Isn't the smell thing WEIRD?

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

OMG!!!!! My husband and I went to Orlando this weekend for a getaway.....and I did not eat so good!!

Chips and salsa

ice cream

ranch dressing on salads

I feel so terrible!! At least we walked around Disney World for 2 days straight so I got some exercise!

Anyways....

today I got back on track with chicken legs, hard boiled eggs, almond butter, celery, and a few grapes.

Walked 3 miles......

this primal during the first trimester thing is VERY difficult, I want everything that is bad for me!!

today:

spinach, hard-boiled eggs. bacon, and an organic raw bar from whole foods, then a coconut milk choocolate whey smoothie

no exercise today

Feeling like CRAP today...so nauseated..ugh!

Hard boiled eggs, chobani yogurt, eggs, sausage, and cheese

So tired all I could do was walk. I feel guilty for missing my weight lifting =(

oh onooo sorry you are feeling like crap!

Sounds like you ate pretty well to me though. Good job!

And walking is awesome too... I think I went on a total of TWO walks my entire first trimester. Don't stress over it. Your body is exhausted because you are working HARD. If you don't feel up to lifting, don't do it. You'll be able to later.

at raisins in my chobani yogurt as a snack this morning (why did I do that??) I dunno, but it led me to eating too many raisins, so I ruined my appetite for the beautiful omlet I made. =(

Got home from work and my digestive system was not feeling good. Ate a little bit of the cauliflower primal pizza I made and have been lazy ever since. This is day 2 of no workout this week =(

I guess you're right FNW......I just need to listen to my body.

Hopefully tomorrow is better!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast