Thread: weird lack of hunger page

saarx1 is offline Senior Member

weird lack of hunger

Primal Fuel
    hi guys.
    for few months i tried being primal, but it didnt work out because i couldnt resist the crabs cravings.
    about a month and a half ago my doctor gave me a diet menu (the regular stuff.. 3 meals a day and 2 small meals, very little fat, not so much alot of protein, and a avg amount of carbs).
    from my time trying to be primal, i learned to eat only when im hungry, so i decided that i will follow the doctor's menu but i will only eat when im hungry.
    i followed the menu for like 2-3 weeks and than i just seemed to lose my appetite.
    its weird because the diet he gave me has very little fat in it so i dont understand what keeps me so full.
    i thought maybe my time attempting primal triggred my survival instinct and thats why i never feel hungry.
    for the last 2 weeks or so ive been eating 1 meal a day, mostly consists of rice,chicken breast and salad, and i would usually eat it at like 9-11 pm just because i havent ate all day and wanted to get somthing in my body (most improtantly protein).
    few days ago i didnt get the chance to eat and i didnt eat for like 30 hours, and i still didnt feel hungry.. i dont know what to do.. did my time being primal triggred the system in my body that burns fat as the main energy source and thats why i never feel hungry, even though im not eating almost any fats?

dado Guest
    No, nothing triggered your survival instinct.

I do not know the cause of your problems, but I know that you do not know the cause either.

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Are you losing fat? Every pound of fat you lose is about 3500 calories, which is more than enough calories to keep you for a day or two.

The problem I see is that you are very quickly going to be lacking nutrients if you don't vary your diet more.

tradawg is offline Senior Member
    You're probably just bored with the food you're eating so you don't even realize you're hungry.
    $5 off iherb.com: QOC241

"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good." - Voltaire

For nutrition/wellness tips:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/One...34671179916624

www.onelifeonebodynutritionaltherapy.com

saarx1 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    no.. im seriiously not hungry..
    and i do what i can to get my daily income of protein and enough carbs and some fat.
    and yes i am losing fat at the recent time.. which is what i want so its good for me.