Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do paleo/primal folks and vegans hate each other? page 3

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    To vegans and some vegetarians, meat eaters are murderers. How do you hold hands with a murderer and sing kumbaya?

To many of us who eat meat, vegans and a lesser extent vegetarians are murdering Gaia by depriving her of the fertilizer she must have.

To me, The Vegetarian Myth by Liere Keith and Vegan No More by Tasha sum things up perfectly. Both were vegan evangelists. Both almost died from veganism. Both converted to meat eating. Both got death threats from vegan terrorists. See my blog for links.

I used to be vegan. I only hate the vegan terrorists. But veganism and vegetarianism are wrong headed and they are helping destroy the earth.
    Last edited by Hedonist; 10-29-2011 at 11:52 PM.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Another book is Beyond Broccoli by Susan Schenk. She wrote what is considered by many to be the Bible on raw veganism (The Live Food Factor), but after so many years of RV began to get sick. She began combining her (lowerish-carb, low-glycemic) raw food recipes with eggs and meat ("high-raw Paleo") and felt and looked better. This book just came out a couple of months ago and has a 5-star rating on Amazon and is creating quite the stir in the raw vegan community. As you might imagine, Banana Boy is freaking the F out and is going after her. (BTW, have you seen how he looks lately?!)
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Did you know that nobody gives a shit about Canadia? Or the pod people who hatch from it's sewers such as yourself?

In fact 1 out of 10 Indonesians know that you sniff the panties of octogenarians.
    Oh, it's good that I live in CANADA then. Oh and since I live in Atlantic Canada you need to dig up stereotypes you've probably never heard unless you're Canadian too.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    The default "healthy" diet change is to go vegetarian and preferably vegan. Steve Jobs, Bill Clinton, Oprah...blah, blah, blah. Too many prominent folks and too many policy makers larded throughout the government/healthcare complex. It must be vigorously countered and this might be interpreted as "hate."
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    Another book is Beyond Broccoli by Susan Schenk. She wrote what is considered by many to be the Bible on raw veganism (The Live Food Factor), but after so many years of RV began to get sick. She began combining her (lowerish-carb, low-glycemic) raw food recipes with eggs and meat ("high-raw Paleo") and felt and looked better. This book just came out a couple of months ago and has a 5-star rating on Amazon and is creating quite the stir in the raw vegan community. As you might imagine, Banana Boy is freaking the F out and is going after her. (BTW, have you seen how he looks lately?!)
    Hadn't heard about this before, thanks. I googled the controversy and read up on it on a couple of different websites, including the 30-Banana Idiot blog. Amazes me how quickly those non-violent vegans turn on their own and rip them to shreds when they stop following the party line.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    do the dulcet tones of death metal follow you in your day to day life?
    Panties...GLORIOUS PANTIES AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!!

Grok is offline Senior Member
    This woman is 44 years old, BTW....
    Yeah she looks great. She doesn't wear a wedding ring like me, I kind of want to meet her. She seems like the kind of woman who would like me. I bet I could get her to start eating meat.

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    There is a lot of pointless squabbling. Did y'all know that banananananana boy trolls on here asking newbie questions then copying everything back over to his forum?

I have better things to do.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    @Grok: I'm pretty sure she's single. Go get 'er!

@NMG: Oh, I think these days he's too busy terrorizing all the raw vegans who are switching to high-raw Paleo to be concerned about MDA.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    @Grok: I'm pretty sure she's single. Go get 'er!
    Right, what are the chances she lives here in Reno?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast