Thread: Fat phobia

Fat phobia

Shop Now
    having a fat phobia... help ;-;
    Eat to live, don't live to eat.

Face your fear! Eat more bacon!

Quote Originally Posted by JackieKessler View Post
    Face your fear! Eat more bacon!
    I think my fear is more of the greasyness. like i just had ground beef with like 73% fat free (the lowest i could find), and the bottom of my pan was like a puddle of grease and i was like, "..." and then when i put it in my bowl after getting rid of most of it, there was a lot in the bottom of the bowl, and i starting having a panic attack...

is the grease going to cut you? is it waving a knife around saying 'come at me, bro!' ?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    is the grease going to cut you? is it waving a knife around saying 'come at me, bro!' ?
    I wanna draw that...

lmao.

do it, then lemme see and give me any and all residual royalties

i copyrighted that like 5 seconds ago
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

You can't copyright what doesn't exist.

dado Guest
    a fat phobia?

come on, man.

does this answer need further explanation?

i copyrighted my grease man

and really, no panic attacking over food

you'll get used to it quick

but i swear if you have a panic attack over the shiny stuff left over in the pan i will mock you for weeks. i'm not even playing
    beautiful
    yeah you are

lol

Shop Now
    I know that feeling!

And then I logicize my fat consumption by reminding myself that it's GOOD fat and my body NEEDS fat, and I tell that portion of my brain that's still whingeing about CW rightness to STFU! That it's lied to me all this time because LOOK how FAT I am because I AVOIDED fat. Nyah!

*SLURP*

On a more calmer note, you are in the process of retraining your thinking, replacing one thought with another, and because it's a 180' switch, there's going to be some residual OMG-NO! moments. At that point, I'd close my eyes, take a DEEP breath, think about Mark Sisson, MDA, Robb Wolf, and my long-gone ancestors and remind myself that I'm doing something good for my body, and myself. And, omg, LOOK how much weight I've lost already!