Thread: Is it possible to find coupons on produce, meats, seeds, nuts? page

primalprincess7 is offline Senior Member

Is it possible to find coupons on produce, meats, seeds, nuts?

Shop Now
    Does anyone have any tips on how to find coupons for veggies, meats etc? I finally found a coupon for avocados and printed like 30 of them out and come to find out NONE of the only 3 stores in my town carry that brand! Ugh, frustrating indeed. The only other coupons I find are for pistachios. I really need to stretch my budget and sadly the only stores available to me are walmart, kmart and giant eagle. I mainly have to shop at kmart and walmart though due to my very limited budget. I wish I had more available to me without having to drive an hour away to any decent store but maybe it would be worth the drive? Any tips?

Also, I just watched an episode of extreme couponing where this vegan mother said it was possible to feed your family healthy stuff using coupons. She bought like 99 bottles of soy milk, granola bars, and tofu blahblahblah....gross. Not healthy at all.
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

katiethepiano is offline Senior Member
    Unfortunately, it's pretty rare to find coupons for meat and veggies. The best thing to do is to keep your eye on sale meat and load up the freezer.

My mom has found coupons for the Tyson boneless chicken thighs/breasts before in the newspaper insert. You may have to visit the brand's website to get a coupon. Fage yogurt also has a coupon on their website.

Do you have a Sam's Club, Costco, or BJ's somewhat close? The closest one to me was over 40 minutes away, but sometimes it's worth the drive to save a load on meat and veggies. Also, you can save quite a bit on non-perishables, like toilet paper while you're there.

Sorry for the shortage of coupons. That's what you get for being healthy. :-)
    Visit my blog Primal Homeskillet. And eat it too.

Yeh, looks like I will have to drive a while to get good deals. If they really wanted to solve the obesity problem, they would make healthy food easier to find and afford! ugh!

gojirama is offline Senior Member
    I can usually find coupons for eggs, nuts and dairy in the Sunday circulars. I'm spoiled in that we have a combo produce/meat mart down the street from us, that print their own coupons.
    I blog :http://raisinggodzillas.blogspot.com/
    Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...17134571662261
    "We have all the food groups- meat and chocolate".

yeh I really need to move. When I lived in New York, it was so easy to find farmers markets and good quality meats. Now, back in Ohio, not so much.

oh but there IS coupons for TOFU in the paper today...ugh

kbn1 is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    You should be able to find coupons for frozen veggies.