Thread: hypoglycemia and primal page

babycakes is offline Member

Smile hypoglycemia and primal

Primal Fuel
    Ok, I'm new here, so bare with me

I started PB because I have friends from BB that started it and encouraged me, but mostly because I am hypoglycemic and my doc said I should cut the bad carbs - rice, bread and potatoes.
    The first few days I felt horrible! Weak like a ragdoll! Ok, that was back in September. Now I feel normal for the most part, however I still need more food than most people I know. And fastening is out of question for me.
    I just started working the kettlebells but for my sadness, I feel my pants getting snuggly again. Right after I started PB, I noticed that I lost some weight, but now... Especially after I workout, I feel like a bulldozer over the food!
    So what puzzles me the most is two things:
    1) why do I need more food than others?
    2) how come I gained some weight after being over a month doing PB?

I sometimes get scared of PB because it seems too good to be true. I am not overweight at all, but I could lose 10 lbs. I am still kind of confused on how to workout the primal way, feel scared of gaining weight with so much food freedom... Can anyone guide me??
    I got the 21-day-transformation book (didn't get here yet), but I'm hoping that will guide me better.
    Thanks, everyone! And I am happy to be here, even if I don't lose much weight...

sunnysara is offline Senior Member
    Have you tried logging your food? (myfitnesspal.com, fitday.com, etc.) That might help!

Good luck!

tradawg is offline Senior Member
    Would help if you could share what you're eating....a day's worth of meals.
    $5 off iherb.com: QOC241

"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good." - Voltaire

For nutrition/wellness tips:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/One...34671179916624

www.onelifeonebodynutritionaltherapy.com