Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About me: Fishkeeper page 2

Lilyheart is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I miss my froggies ADF courtship is... interesting to say the least I'd hate to be either one. ha

We are so bad about taking fish pictures. Here are some random pictures of other fish

Lilyheart is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottercat View Post
    I used to be a super-enthusiastic fishkeeper, but now I just have a 45 with the surviving members:
    Siamese algae eater, 2 cories, cherry barb and a pair of blood parrots. Everything I'd been told about blood parrots was wrong: they eat floating food and they don't pick on anyone. Sometimes they get a little broody when they're spawning and a roommate blunders into their nest area.

Don't know anything about doradids, tell us more!
    Oh man, I want blood parrots sooooooo bad.

1949katie is offline Member
    I've been keeping fish for about 12 years. I'm down to two tanks now, but at one point I had six tanks in different sizes with different fish. I love my fish and have always wanted an arrowana (my spelling could be off). I've tried planted tanks and salt tanks but find the freshwater and brackish easier to maintain with healthier livestock. Loving the pictures of your fish!

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    Oh man, I want blood parrots sooooooo bad.
    They're really quite endearing. The problem is they're hard to watch because mine can see me from across the room and they watch ME instead. One time I let algae grow over the side of the tank and they cleared a hole so they could watch me working at my desk.
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12