Thread: man-made broccoli? is this good or bad? page

primalprincess7 is offline Senior Member

man-made broccoli? is this good or bad?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Is this a good thing or not? why would man need to make something nature already makes? would you eat it? i also remember reading a post on here about them making meat in labs now. what is the deal with this?

"Heart disease beware! Super broccoli is here!
    A team of British scientists have developed a new breed of broccoli that contains two to three times the normal amount of glucoraphanin, which is a nutrient believed to help ward off heart disease.
    The nutrient is only found in broccoli in significant amounts and works by breaking fat down in the body.
    Richard Mithen, the man who lead the team of scientists responsible for the broccoli breakthrough, said:
    "Vegetables are a medicine cabinet already. When you eat this broccoli you get a reduction in cholesterol in your blood stream."
    The new product, called Beneforte super broccoli, has been on a few shelves in California and Texas over the last year, but has recently been unveiled in London as well.
    The rest of America can look forward to tasting the "slightly sweeter" (because of less sulphur) and more nutritious broccoli later this fall.
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Why did your post appear and not mine? But I say bad. It's higher in natural compounds that deter things from eating it. Not Primal.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

primalprincess7 is offline Senior Member
    yeh, sounds weird to me, I would not eat it.
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.