Thread: is this good or bad??? page

pippab is offline Junior Member

is this good or bad???

Shop Now
    have just started using fitday and filled in what i atetoday nad this is the breakdown....

is this good or bad???

fat 63%
    carbs 16%
    protein 21%

i filled in thepast 4 days and they are all about the same...min and max below...

fat between 51% and 65%
    carbs between 16% and 35%
    protein between 19% and 29%

cheers me dears! xxx

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Almost exactly like mine!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    It certainly doesn't freak me out, I tend to go for macros myself, not just percentages. I aim for 50-100g of carb, not quite 1g of protein per pound of lean body weight, and leave the rest up to fat. I don't even really track calories any more, I find that some days are very high, and some days are very low, it all evens out and as long as I feel good, have energy and keep dropping weight, I don't worry. If I lack energy or feel poorly, its usually because I've let carbs get out of whack - I'm either eating way too many because I've let sugar creep in, or not enough and I get craving-y, crabby and tired. Less than 50g carb, I feel not so great and weight comes off slower for me.
    Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Looks fine to me. I would go a little higher protein if you are trying to put on muscle or are very active, but I don't see a problem. Fat % can be all over the place depending on your energy needs.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

jay_fm is offline Member
    That where I generally fall when I log my calories.
    Pre-Primal SW: 161
    CW- 150
    Goal 120ish

Paleobird Guest
    When I was losing weight, I did about 45% each of fat and protein with only 10% carbs but only you can determine the "sweet spot " for you.

pippab is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    thank you x