Thread: Chocolate & Coconut Superfoods Smoothie page

phildrolet is offline Member

Chocolate & Coconut Superfoods Smoothie

Shop Now
    Hey guys!

For the last year I've been having a Superfoods smoothie for breakfast everyday, and after much tweaking and refining, I finally felt like I was ready to share my secret recipe with the world, so I made a little video.

It makes for an absolutely delicious, super healthy, and convenient breakfast. Can't beat that!

Whether you're already into smoothies or not, I have no doubt that this recipe or a variation of it will be a great addition to your diet.

Check it out & let me know what you think!
    How To Make The Best Breakfast In The World | TheFeelGoodLifestyle.com

Paleobird Guest
    You lost me at "muesli". You do realize that PB involves cutting out grains, right?

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    You lost me at "muesli". You do realize that PB involves cutting out grains, right?
    Yup. Ditch the moosli/oatmeal and it's not bad. If you need more carbs just add more berries or another banana.
    Not sure I'd stretch to the chia seeds and msm powder either, and couldn't catch what the last ingredient was "gilligi"(ph)?
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Yup. Ditch the moosli/oatmeal and it's not bad. If you need more carbs just add more berries or another banana.
    Not sure I'd stretch to the chia seeds and msm powder either, and couldn't catch what the last ingredient was "gilligi"(ph)?
    Yes I do. That's where I personally disgress from the PB, but I mention later on in the video that the muesli/oatmeal is optional based on the diet one is following.

I'm training 2-3 hours a day for a big adventure race and at this point in time I'm not ready to cut down grains yet. Maybe just a mental hurdle. I guess I could turn it into a 30 day "no grain" challenge and see what happens..hmmm..

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Last one is "Shilajit" you can find out more here What Are The Benefits Of Shilajit From Patanjali Yog Peeth? | LIVESTRONG.COM

Paleobird Guest
    Somehow, I get the impression that you are doing more along the lines of plugging your blog and products rather than participating in a forum.