Thread: Chlorella page

siouxie84 is offline Member

Chlorella

Shop Now
    Hi guys

Does anyone hear take Chlorella tablets?

I'm currently taking 15 grams per day of organic cracked cell wall chlorella to help with a skin condition and was wondering if anyone else is taking this as well?

How are you going, what differences have you experienced??

bump

Farfalla is online now Senior Member
    I tried in in my pre-primal times. It radically worsened the state of my skin in the first three days, but then it improved miraculously. Besides, it had a fairly strong diuretic effect on me, which came in handy because my ankles were terribly swollen after a long flight. I took it along with green barley.

bluepelican is offline Member
    I started taking Chlorella a couple weeks ago after reading about it on Mercola's site. I haven't noticed any differences, but I'm only taking about 3 grams a day right now. 15 grams a day is a lot. Why so much?

fishin-frog is offline Member
    What skin condition are you trying to fix? I have perioral dermatitis and would love to find a cure. I would prefer to not take antibiotics, but that seems to be the only thing that helps even if it is not permanent.

Lily Marie is offline Senior Member
    I used to take about 50 tablets a day while doing the raw food thing. I didn't notice my skin being drastically different, but it was a really good blood booster - because of all the chlorophyll in it.

It really is one of those super foods, but I have to wonder about how natural it is - since it has to be altered by a machine for our body to be able to absorb it.

Quote Originally Posted by bluepelican View Post
    I started taking Chlorella a couple weeks ago after reading about it on Mercola's site. I haven't noticed any differences, but I'm only taking about 3 grams a day right now. 15 grams a day is a lot. Why so much?
    15+ grams is the 'disease' fighting dose. 3-5 grams is more maintenance. You wont see any drastic obvious changes on only 3 grams per day.

I'm fighting adult acne at the moment and have been taking chlorella for about 4 weeks. Right now the acne prone area of my skin (chin and mouth) is looking really really nasty, the worst it has been in ages, and has been for the last 1-2 weeks. That being said - the skin on the rest of my face is looking pretty good!

I'm hoping this is the 'detox/purging' stage, so I will persevere. Even so, I've begun taking my acne antibiotics again out of desperation. Sigh.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Marie View Post
    I used to take about 50 tablets a day while doing the raw food thing. I didn't notice my skin being drastically different, but it was a really good blood booster - because of all the chlorophyll in it.

It really is one of those super foods, but I have to wonder about how natural it is - since it has to be altered by a machine for our body to be able to absorb it.
    You have to crack an egg to get to the nutrious stuff inside - does that make eggs any less natural???