Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Man Boobs Advice page 2

  1. #11
    mjn298's Avatar
    mjn298 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    21
    Shop Now
    Thanks guys! And there is no moob droop.. i think it is just fat sitting on top of muscle as opposed to anything hormonal. We'll see where the next few weeks take me. People have already been saying I look trim, which is awesome. Maybe I am making a bigger deal about them than they even are anymore since they've been frustrating me for years.

  2. #12
    Grumpycakes's Avatar
    Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    3,592
    They're all lying to you. I've had my moobs for years. They won't go anywhere.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

  3. #13
    Misabi's Avatar
    Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    They're all lying to you. I've had my moobs for years. They won't go anywhere.
    rofl
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

    Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

  4. #14
    Misabi's Avatar
    Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,723
    Quote Originally Posted by mjn298 View Post
    Thanks guys! And there is no moob droop.. i think it is just fat sitting on top of muscle as opposed to anything hormonal. We'll see where the next few weeks take me. People have already been saying I look trim, which is awesome. Maybe I am making a bigger deal about them than they even are anymore since they've been frustrating me for years.
    Sorry, only one way to settle this one. Photographic evidence ;-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

    Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •