Thread: Ready to Jump In page

Primal Parrothead is offline Junior Member

Ready to Jump In

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm a newbie and have been reading up on all the info on this site off and on for about the past 2 weeks. I was lead here thru videos and internet radio interviews by Sean Croxton (Underground Wellness) and the experts in the health and nutrition fields that he has interviewed. I have been a fan of Sean's for about 2 years. Now I am a fan of Mark Sisson's too!

I'm in my mid 50's and I can see now that I don't have to succumb to the Conventional "Wisdom" of our society and put my health in the hands of misinformed doctors and the pharmaceutical cartels. Both parties had been failing me miserably and picking my wallet clean with the help of the insurance cartels until I said, "enough is enough!" They were killing me with statins, high blood pressure meds, anti-depressants, WRONG and out-dated nutritional advice, etc. I weaned myself off all of their hoo doo concoctions (with the help of a very young and open minded doc, who I found after leaving the one that was keeping me on the pharmaceutical hamster wheel for the past 10 years) over a year ago and surprisingly, all of my numbers were allowed to "reset" back to just about "normal." Although I quickly lost 35 lbs. just from coming off all those meds, I still need to "reset" my weight and get my atrophied muscles back into working condition.

I've been stumbling around in the dark, looking for a way to regain my health, stamina and vitality, but thankfully with the help of folks like Sean Croxton, I've been blindly headed in the right direction, it seems. Now I've discovered Mark Sisson and his Primal Blueprint. What I have learned thus far about this protocol makes so much sense to me, that I feel I would be an idiot, not to try it! I ordered Mark's Primal Blueprint book and his 21 Day Total Body Transformation book. Both just arrived at my door about an hour ago.

I'm ready to take the plunge and take this Primal Blueprint for a test drive!! Hope to come back here soon and share my own "success story!"

HillsideGina is offline Senior Member
    Welcome from another middle-ager! I'm glad you dumped the meds and told the doctors to go bite - makes me smile whenever that happens. Now you're really on the way to vibrant health!
    Positively Radical Pigeonholes are for Pigeons!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! Grok on!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Primal Parrothead is offline Junior Member
    Thank you for the welcome notes!